Encounter: Latinas VIP Mia. Not for me uh.

Date: 2/11/2020
Name: Mia
Phone: 346-264-8483
Email Address: houstonvip69@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...cials-160hr-**
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Sketchy apartment north of Westhiemer near Galleria
Activities: Bbbj, cbj, cg, k9, mish. Cbj, rcg, hj, mish.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length died blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: If you like “bangin body” types - shes great. Really great nice big tits. Nice little bubble booty. Decent looking face. But also a pretty substantial belly - not mommy damage, just too many tacos and cervezas I would guess.
Recommendation: No
  • JDog
  • 02-12-2020, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the review. I thought this was Natti, and she just moved to another agency. Because she looks good but total turn off too.
Did she demand or you just accepted it after seeing that beer gut ?
Did she demand or you just accepted it after seeing that beer gut ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Just accepted. Knew I wasn’t going to repeat.
Originally Posted by Bowser98
Fair. When she pulls her tits out your like “damn girl!”Then it sort ot went down hill. Also - most girls I think are hot lots of dudes are “buy the girl a cheeseburger.” I mean, if you like big tits and curves, you might love it.
Thanks for the review. I thought this was Natti, and she just moved to another agency. Because she looks good but total turn off too. Originally Posted by JDog
DEFINITELY NOT NATTI.
Wow! The brazenness of them to post a pic that is just absolutely BANGING when in reality, far from it. Thanks for the intel
I just inquired to she if she was still there. Glad I read this review. Saved me time and money