Roy Wood Jr. DESTROYS Clarence Thomas

I think we all know when someone "jabs" you and follows up by saying "oh, I was just busting your balls" there is actually some truth to what they've said.

Roy Wood Jr cut into Clarence Thomas with a dull knife and, although it was a comedy routine, it was 100% all the truth!

The first 2 minutes is the "must see/hear" but feel free to watch all 7 minutes of the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkif-V2reC8
it was 100% all the truth!

Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
If by 100% you mean none of it......
If by 100% you mean none of it...... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
C'mon. This "it ain't" stuff is so old.... y'all need better comebacks.

. Originally Posted by rooster
But marginal progress is being made. The usual comeback post from this source is "incorrect," with no explanation to the reader why this may be incorrect.
But in all fairness, perhaps the "incorrect" reply is a protest against ECCIE allowing "likes," without any corresponding ability to "disliking" a post.

I’m waiting for that whacko response of “if you say so”. I remember (Staff edit) hearing girls say that smh
But in all fairness, perhaps the "incorrect" reply is a protest against ECCIE allowing "likes," without any corresponding ability to "disliking" a post. Originally Posted by brasil
Don't forget a shut down that resulted in losing one's ability to "solicit" (aka begging for) "likes".

Roberts refusal to testify before congress pretty much erased any remaining credibility SCOTUS had. Funny how some "justices" will spew all kinds of BS as long as they don't have to put a hand on the Bible to say something!
I’m waiting for that whacko response of “if you say so”. I remember being in 8th grade hearing girls say that smh Originally Posted by Presj22
Since you remember it so well,
One might guess you also heard it frequently.....
Since you remember it so well,
One might guess you also heard it frequently..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
(Staff edit)they were older and became hardcore conservatives posting about their love for a Trader on Jimmie boards

FFS, one encounter….obvious lie
If by 100% you mean none of it...... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
C'mon. This "it ain't" stuff is so old.... y'all need better comebacks. Originally Posted by rooster

But marginal progress is being made. The usual comeback post from this source is "incorrect," with no explanation to the reader why this may be incorrect. Originally Posted by brasil
Dig this shit! Ol roo and brasil both dissin' on Paulie! Now you know you have made it, fat man!

(Faak....I miss you boyz. How ya been, brasil?)

Dig this shit! Ol roo and brasil both dissin' on Paulie! Now you know you have made it, fat man!

(Faak....I miss you boyz. How ya been, brasil?)

Very appropriate post, Rooster. There was a Cinco de Mayo mini parade today at Pharaohs, complete with a visiting guest speaker, as well as the reappearance of one of our favorite dancers, who had disappeared for several years. A tequila or two was raised in your memory.
Paulie told me once that brasil was his hero. I couldn't agree more.

We should all aspire....
Paulie told me once that brasil was his hero. I couldn't agree more.

We should all aspire....
He has since recanted his youthful folly.