Thank You Gentlemen Of Wichita!

Thank you gentlemen of Wichita, I had an excellent time and I look forward to my next visit.

Happy New Year!
Natalie
XOXOXO
Thank you gentlemen of Wichita, I had an excellent time and I look forward to my next visit.

Happy New Year!
Natalie
XOXOXO Originally Posted by Naughty Natalie of USA
With those pictures, I am sure some folks had quite the new year.

Those legs are incredible. Sorry I was out of town
I know right! Beautiful pictures, beautiful lady!
I'm crushed, I had an appointment with Natalie during her visit, unfortunately the day before I came down with a horrible cold, fever and chills. However, I called her and insisted on delivering her consideration because of canceling so late. She didn't want me to as she wasn't providing service, however I insisted because she couldn't rebook so late. I took it to her and was just going to give it to her and run, didn't want to get her sick. However, she invited me in and we sat and talked for a good 20 minutes. She was very sweet and stunningly sexy and just an all around lovely person. When I left she hugged me and thanked me for treating her with respect and promised to let me know when she comes back in March so we can try again. Very sweet lady, I'm crushed I had a horrible cold, but very grateful to have met her.
I'm crushed, I had an appointment with Natalie during her visit, unfortunately the day before I came down with a horrible cold, fever and chills. However, I called her and insisted on delivering her consideration because of canceling so late. She didn't want me to as she wasn't providing service, however I insisted because she couldn't rebook so late. I took it to her and was just going to give it to her and run, didn't want to get her sick. However, she invited me in and we sat and talked for a good 20 minutes. She was very sweet and stunningly sexy and just an all around lovely person. When I left she hugged me and thanked me for treating her with respect and promised to let me know when she comes back in March so we can try again. Very sweet lady, I'm crushed I had a horrible cold, but very grateful to have met her. Originally Posted by LongTimeMonger
Classy move on both sides...kudos.