My Apoglies Miss Gemma

I owe Miss Gemma an apology.

My comments were out of line and I am man enough to admit it.

SIxShot
Thank you hun. Please accept my heartfelt apology as well?..
Thank you hun. Please accept my heartfelt apology as well?.. Originally Posted by Gemma34

Maybe we could kiss and make up some day...

Be Safe Miss Gemma

SixShot
class acts...both of yall!!!
class acts...both of yall!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank You Dallas

That means a lot coming from such a classy lady.

SixShot
I'd like to kiss and make up. Who do I need to piss off?
I'd like to kiss and make up. Who do I need to piss off? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am out!
class acts...both of yall!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you Dallas! I admit I was more hurt than mad and completely over reacted. Sixshot did not deserve to be talked at like that and my crazy butt should've asked him first instead of having a coprolalia outburst. But he has forgiven me and I totally accept his apology. It's hard not to be defensive in this profession and I need to work on that. But until then, this is what y'all are stuck with!
Teeheehee
Way to do a 180 and kiss ass 6. Yet again, the the complete opposite of what you told me. I am going to go throw up!
Way to do a 180 and kiss ass 6. Yet again, the the complete opposite of what you told me. I am going to go throw up! Originally Posted by Ictpssylvr
I'm quite certain the majority of us have already thrown up cuz of your foul ways.
Way to do a 180 and kiss ass 6. Yet again, the the complete opposite of what you told me. I am going to go throw up! Originally Posted by Ictpssylvr

after all that has been said and done you are still alluding to what info??
You are still pulling rope and digging too. Sweet
Now I'm just going to help you dig your own hole baby, yea.
Now this info where did you initially come to know it as fact? Oh, and Six proved his character with actions here period.
How about you?

after all that has been said and done you are still alluding to what info??
You are still pulling rope and digging too. Sweet

Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
I feel like I'm in 4th grade! Seriously! This elementary kid is mad that Sixhot apologized!! I've seen it all. Babahahahaha
I feel like I'm in 4th grade! Seriously! This elementary kid is mad that Sixhot apologized!! I've seen it all. Babahahahaha Originally Posted by Gemma34
Lollipop time!

I read my reply to your post the next day and felt some of my comments were mean and uncalled for so I owned up to my statements and apologized to Miss Gemma.

You should try it. It is way better than digging a deeper hole for yourself.

"what I told you" please clear that up, for once post some factual evidence to support your statements.
See Gemma knows how to get the guys hard….LOL entertainment and a hard on…NOW that's service.lololol