Spill....

The last time a risque' escapade of mine was posted, I was hung by the nearest tree. Sometimes the dirty details, no matter how fabulous, should remain unsaid...I'm just saying...
I'm down with that. I'd love to hear a PJ tale. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Would it start like this?

"I had a hard time hitching the horse to the buggy."

"I waited patiently as required for the lady of the house to arrive."

"Down from the front porch she came and I offered my hand to steady her into the buggy."
The last time a risque' escapade of mine was posted, I was hung by the nearest tree. Sometimes the dirty details, no matter how fabulous, should remain unsaid...I'm just saying... Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
That's awful - in this realm to be judged for sexual adventure is disappointing

Sadly the best tales can never be told for that very reason.

I have one short story in my blog that caused me a descent amount of grief. I never took it down, but worries do hover on my mind as I compose other pieces. Worst yet, people insisting I write stories for them, or as I stated earlier wanting to act them out.
Lemme see... Sex on the hallways of upscale hotel in Santa Monica, Bj's on a drive from Las Vegas to LA, desert stops for some steamy action on the backseat... no panties wearing club sex... the list goes on.
Would it start like this?

"I had a hard time hitching the horse to the buggy."

"I waited patiently as required for the lady of the house to arrive."

"Down from the front porch she came and I offered my hand to steady her into the buggy." Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Noooo. I think maybe like this….

My day was bad and dinner with clients was worse. But the chick I met in the happy hour was hot; yeah, the one bright point in my day only frustrated me more. As I drove home, all I wanted to do was fall into bed; I didn’t even want to think about the blond at the bar. My phone rang and it was her, the one with the long legs from the bar wanting to know if…..
PJ's not much of a snob. So I'm high-brow ladies and gents goings-ons aren't the only stories......

PJ, you mean a story about being young, in lust and being bent over a tailgate in the middle of a ‘cane field with a wild Cajun while “listening” to a Tiger’s football game? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
But then you probably thought it was LOVE not lust ? Nice imagine for sure.
I remember it as if it were yesterday. I came out of my cave just after sunset. To my surprise someone in my village had discovered fire. All the people came out to admire and stare at the red flower. It gave us heat, it gave us light, and we just stood there as if in a trance. Then someone hit me over the head with their club and dragged me by my hair off into the shadows of the crowd enjoying the fire...

I could go on, but I don't want to get vulgar and this was YEARS ago. I'm more evolved now.
With in five .....
Noooo. I think maybe like this….

My day was bad and dinner with clients was worse. But the chick I met in the happy hour was hot; yeah, the one bright point in my day only frustrated me more. As I drove home, all I wanted to do was fall into bed; I didn’t even want to think about the blond at the bar. My phone rang and it was her, the one with the long legs from the bar wanting to know if….. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
LOL, I was just making a joke about PJ being old.
There's the danger of people reading our most wild moments, and then people booking a date and trying to get you to reenact it. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Exactly why I don't allow reviews.
Exactly why I don't allow reviews. Originally Posted by Exotic Lily
Yeah... I can understand that.
LOL, I was just making a joke about PJ being old. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Lets just say Olivia is closer to the truth
No names..
hmmm..
Well, this particular redhead I know turned 26 a couple years ago..
Sometime IVO her birthday, she met some friends at his penthouse. . .
(Thankfully the video never surfaced!)
The details (as she told me of course) are a bit murky, however there was a cattle prod (used 26 times maybe? probably not I.. she lost count)
Then there was her licking another lovely while He had his peeper up her pooper and his friend had a camera in the door way...
Later I remember .. I mean she remembers switching partners for a bit and it being just a very lovely exhausting day.

I do believe the best part of her story was the first time He shocked her with the aforementioned implement, she was orally fixated on his friend and his friend was quite upset, because he was concerned the voltage might pass through her to him :P
Concerned not upset.
Concerned not upset. Originally Posted by Big Jake
I can see it now: "Grandma, tell us the cattle prod story again. Please, Grandma."