Donald Trump Is Not Statesman He Looks Like a Pale and Orange Skunk

I mean seriously besides the obvious scrambled eggs between his ears it really is hard to imagine anyone willingly inviting his antic lemon-sucking face to global meetings of World leaders and onto our TV screens for the next four years.

The guy looks like a double of the Dr. from H.G Wells book / movie: The Island of Dr. Moreau. Very non-Statesman and extremely non-presidential. He doesn't even walk proper doesn't even walk like a President and is always giving the thumbs up like a fucking circus clown. I have never been more embarrassed to be an American when I see this guy on TV running for POTUS.

Hillary doesn't look too much better with those gigantic sheets she wears for clothes but she's the lesser of two evils at this point. One thing is for sure these women don't want to fuck Donald.

You'll never see a video like this being made of the Trump potential skunk head in chief.

3 Big Reasons hildebeest Should Never Be President
By Ted Rall

1. Zero Record of Accomplishments.

2. She's a Terrible Role Model for Women, and

3. She's Dumb.

In 2003, hildebeest cast the most important vote of her life, in favor of invading Iraq. Not only was it morally unconscionable — Bush ginned up the war from thin air, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and there was neither evidence nor proof that Saddam had WMDs — her war authorization vote was politically idiotic.

Hildebeest lost the 2008 dim-retard nomination to Odumbo (who, though voting six times for war funding, and not in the Senate in 2003, had criticized that "dumb war") due to that vote.

Though hildebeest has never apologized for pandering to post-9/11 yellow-ribbons-all-over-the-car militarism (which is also stupid), her lame excuses in 2008 (she claimed she "thought it was a vote to put inspectors back in" even though it was called the "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002") indicate that she knew she'd blown it.

Also, the fact that she thought anyone would buy such ridiculous lies further indicates less than awesome intelligence.

Let's give hildebeest the benefit of the doubt: we'll assume she wasn't so breathtakingly stupid as to think invading Iraq was moral or legal. Even so, her pandering betrays poor political calculus.

It should have been obvious — it was to me — that the U.S. would lose in Iraq. Given hildebeest's options at the time (run for president a year later in 2004, reelection in 2006, or 2008), she was an idiot to think that her vote to authorize what would soon turn into an unpopular war wouldn't decimate her support among the dim-retard party's liberal antiwar base.

Having a cynical political operator as president is bad. But I'll take a smart cynic over a dumb panderer.

(The Daily Kos)

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And why would Sissy Chap , who claims to be a " brotha " ,back a woman who was part of the administration that put even MORE blacks out of work in the past 7 1/2 years ? Another Gruberite ? !
And why would Sissy Chap , who claims to be a " brotha " ,back a woman who was part of the administration that put even MORE blacks out of work in the past 7 1/2 years ? Another Gruberite ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Sissy Chap is a dim-retard and stupid.

Sissy Chap is a dim-retard and stupid.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Another one that's " biologically challenged " ,where they think that having their head in their ass is normal ? ! Ok ! now I'm understanding how he's "campaigning " for that coveted, liberal award of DOTY !!!!
  • R.M.
  • 08-24-2016, 09:30 PM
I mean seriously besides the obvious scrambled eggs between his ears it really is hard to imagine anyone willingly inviting his antic lemon-sucking face to global meetings of World leaders and onto our TV screens for the next four years.

The guy looks like a double of the Dr. from H.G Wells book / movie: The Island of Dr. Moreau. Very non-Statesman and extremely non-presidential. He doesn't even walk proper doesn't even walk like a President and is always giving the thumbs up like a fucking circus clown. I have never been more embarrassed to be an American when I see this guy on TV running for POTUS.

Hillary doesn't look too much better with those gigantic sheets she wears for clothes but she's the lesser of two evils at this point. One thing is for sure these women don't want to fuck Donald.

You'll never see a video like this being made of the Trump potential skunk head in chief.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And you may look like a out of date fruit cake.
What qualifies Drumpf as a winner, RM?
Another one that's " biologically challenged " ,where they think that having their head in their ass is normal ? ! Ok ! now I'm understanding how he's "campaigning " for that coveted, liberal award of DOTY !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Brilliant! Thanks Gey Rey for bathing yet another thread in the pure white light of stupidity!

• R.M.
  • 08-25-2016, 10:06 AM
What qualifies Drumpf as a winner, RM? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If Trump was beside or above you he is a winner. You are a whiner. What you want to be a out a date fruit cake? Cheap men as you do not impress me.
And you may look like a out of date fruit cake. Originally Posted by R.M.

say what you want sweetie. You still have nice tits. I think I'm ready to cry now (wink wink) lol
  • R.M.
  • 08-25-2016, 10:16 AM
I have new up graded ones. I invest in my body. It's my business card. Thanks for the compliment and being a gentleman.
Brilliant! Thanks Gey Rey for bathing yet another thread in the pure white light of stupidity!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are YOU upset, Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES !! , that I pointed out some of YOUR competition's run for YOUR title, Mr. DOTY Emeritus ? Hoping to get a " landslide " win like YOUR hero shrilLIARy is hoping for and like YOUR protégé WOOMBY got ? !!!