7 Areas Where Trump Is More Libertarian Than Johnson

Gary Johnson and his VP are Globalists. Just like the people who support them...

https://ballotpedia.org/2016_preside...hip_trade_deal

Gary Johnson (L) is the only candidate in the race who said he would sign the TPP because it will "advance free trade."[1]

• Tiny
  • 08-26-2016, 06:55 PM
Gary Johnson and his VP are Globalists. Just like the people who support them...

https://ballotpedia.org/2016_preside...hip_trade_deal
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIFFOFRDB, Paraphrasing what Clayton Williams said about rape, globalization is like the rain. There's not much you can do about it, so you might as well lie back, relax and enjoy it.

About your link, nobody posting here including you or me has read and analyzed the 5000 page TPP agreement, and so we don't know whether TPP would be good or bad overall for the USA. It's possible it could be good, and increase jobs and growth in America in part by forcing other countries to drop or reduce barriers to our exports. And it would undoubtedly promote our interests at the expense of the Chinese, who wouldn't be parties to the agreement. I would agree that if Trump had been the chief U.S. negotiator for the TPP, it would probably be more favorable to America than the current version.

Interesting read.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/do...arian-johnson/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Man COG, that site's got spam on steroids. It even kept turning my speakers back on after I muted them.

I'd agree more with Trump on "every cake you bake" and Syrian refugees. On the other issues, the site is misrepresenting Johnson's position, or there's not really a lot of difference between the two, or I'd agree with Johnson.

In any event, one of the problems with Trump is that you really don't know where he stands on the issues, except trade. He keeps flip flopping.
The best thing about Trump is that he is the only one with a chance, however small, of defeating Hillary. And I'm beginning to think that Gary Johnson is as big a flake as some have said. I was a big fan of his, but he is unwilling to watch our borders, and will not tell the truth about Hillary. I hope the Libertarians nominate a better candidate next time, if there is a next time.
The best thing about Trump is that he is the only one with a chance, however small, of defeating Hillary. And I'm beginning to think that Gary Johnson is as big a flake as some have said. I was a big fan of his, but he is unwilling to watch our borders, and will not tell the truth about Hillary. I hope the Libertarians nominate a better candidate next time, if there is a next time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
At the rate of guys like you leaving the party probably is on it's last legs.
IIFFOFRDB, Paraphrasing what Clayton Williams said about rape, globalization is like the rain. There's not much you can do about it, so you might as well lie back, relax and enjoy it.

About your link, nobody posting here including you or me has read and analyzed the 5000 page TPP agreement Originally Posted by Tiny

BULLSHIT, Brexit is a good example of why we will win...

0zombiecare, nobody read it! Just like TPP.

North American Free Trade Act? Yeah that worked out real good for the working man/woman in America!

You can lay back and spread your vagina and let it fill up with rain and Clayton cum...

Me, I'm fighting you Troll type 0zombies as best I can till the end of my time.

If you are a "Libertarian" count me out! Real Libertarians are ashamed of you, I'm sure...

F.U.

• Tiny
  • 08-26-2016, 09:14 PM

F.U.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

x
tiny. a most revealing handle. does that refer to your penis size or or IQ?? or .. BOTH? ahahahaha
Yeah, and fuck you too. You want to know why Democrats are going to kick ass this year? Because tiny tent Republicans like you don't have room for anyone who doesn't agree with you and your moronic leader on every single issue. And given that your leader changes his mind on the issues every day that makes it pretty damn hard for anyone who has a brain to tow the Trump line. Originally Posted by Tiny

If I lose my 2nd... you gonna find out the hard way, tiny

x Originally Posted by Tiny
Nice edit... xiny

There are a lot of things I disagree with Trump on. I'm not confident he will be a great president. But I think he loves America, and he is NOT a sociopathic, narcissistic, amoral, dishonest and the most corrupt and incompetent candidate to ever run for POTUS, like the Democrats have nominated
You think Trump will visit Salina anytime soon?
You think Trump will visit Salina anytime soon? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I doubt it, but even if he does, I don't think he will want to see you, AssupGayBlade.
There are a lot of things I disagree with Trump on. I'm not confident he will be a great president. But I think he loves America, and he is NOT a sociopathic, narcissistic, amoral, dishonest and the most corrupt and incompetent candidate to ever run for POTUS, like the Democrats have nominated Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
http://bigthink.com/artful-choice/le...o-donald-trump
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...y-donald-trump