Trump tries to exploit NBA star's cousin killing and it backfires.

Chicago Bull's NBA star Dwayne Wade cousin was recently killed in a crossfire in Chicago. Here was Trump's response:
Dwayne [Wade’s cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!” the GOP nominee tweeted Saturday morning.

[COLOR="Black"]nstead of initially offering condolences, Donald Trump looked ahead to Election Day when reacting to news that Chicago Bulls star Dwyane Wade’s cousin had been killed. Nykea Aldridge, a mother of four, was reportedly caught in the crossfire while pushing a baby stroller in Chicago’s South Side on Friday./COLOR]

The tweet stunned many on Twitter. It was somewhat similar to the “appreciate the congrats” message Trump had posted in June, in the aftermath of the mass shooting at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub.

I have news for you Trump- if you are so concerned about inner city violence in a city like Chicago, how about end your campaign and run for mayor of Chicago and let's see how you will reduce the crime rate.
Chicago Bull's NBA star Dwayne Wade cousin was recently killed in a crossfire in Chicago. Here was Trump's response:
Dwayne [Wade’s cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!” the GOP nominee tweeted Saturday morning.

[COLOR="Black"]nstead of initially offering condolences, Donald Trump looked ahead to Election Day when reacting to news that Chicago Bulls star Dwyane Wade’s cousin had been killed. Nykea Aldridge, a mother of four, was reportedly caught in the crossfire while pushing a baby stroller in Chicago’s South Side on Friday./COLOR]

The tweet stunned many on Twitter. It was somewhat similar to the “appreciate the congrats” message Trump had posted in June, in the aftermath of the mass shooting at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub.

I have news for you Trump- if you are so concerned about inner city violence in a city like Chicago, how about end your campaign and run for mayor of Chicago and let's see how you will reduce the crime rate. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Like illegal immigration and Louisiana flooding Trump brings up another overlooked issue; the failure of democratic politicians to safeguard their citizens from violence. This has not "backfired" at all. It's just a slow burning fuse. Of course we have Tim Kaine who said the appropriate response is to express sadness but do nothing.
  • DSK
  • 08-28-2016, 12:01 AM

I have news for you Trump- if you are so concerned about inner city violence in a city like Chicago, how about end your campaign and run for mayor of Chicago and let's see how you will reduce the crime rate. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You have a good idea. I hope you can talk him into ending his campaign and running for Mayor of Chicago.
You have a good idea. I hope you can talk him into ending his campaign and running for Mayor of Chicago. Originally Posted by DSK
Too bad we don't have a sarcasm smilie.
In case you missed it ...

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...ne-wade-227467

Drumpf is a narcissistic, lying piece of shit.

Snake oil salesman.

Sad. Really sad.