Trump turns down 15 million dollars total to charities of his choice if he did 2 simple things- of course Trump Refused- I wonder why?

Let's be serious there's not a charity organization that couldn't use a few million bucks. Our great veterans could benefit from 5 million bucks.
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/...mp-tax-returns

Reid Hoffman is putting his money where his mouth is. On Monday, the LinkedIn co-founder became the latest Silicon Valley leader to go after Donald Trump, pledging to donate up to $5 million to veterans groups if the Republican presidential nominee releases his tax returns. “There’s no real reason that Trump is keeping his returns secret, except that he sees them as a bargaining chip to utilize,” Hoffman wrote in a Medium post. “As Trump skirts his obligation to the American people, we must show him that we do value accountability and transparency.”

Hoffman, whose own net worth grew by $800 million in one day this year when Microsoft bought LinkedIn for $26 billion, explained that he would be supporting a Crowdpac.com campaign started by 26-year-old U.S. Marine Corps veteran Peter Kiernan, who is crowd-funding money to to donate to 10 different veterans organizations if Trump releases his tax returns. “To be clear, raising and donating this money to veterans groups will not cost a penny to Donald Trump, just the release of his tax returns,” Kiernan writes on his crowd-funding page.
So what do you say Mr. Trump, can you walk away from this deal?”

Billionaire Mark Cuban- offered Trump 10 million to a charity of his choice for a 4 hour interview with no one else in the room.
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...-for-interview
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban on Friday offered Donald Trump $10 million to interview the GOP presidential nominee about his policy proposals.

Cuban tweeted to Trump, “$10 [million] to the charity of YOUR choice if you let ME interview you for 4 hrs on YOUR policies and their substance.”
.1) @realDonaldTrump $10mm to the charity of YOUR choice if you let ME interview you for 4 hrs on YOUR policies and their substance.

— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) September 16, 2016
In a series of subsequent tweets, Cuban laid out conditions for the proposed interview, including a prohibition on mentioning Hillary Clinton.

2) @realDonaldTrump groundrules are that you cant mention the Clintons or discuss anything other than the details and facts of yr plans and

3) @realDonaldTrump and no one else is in the room to help. Just me, you and a broadcast crew.

Deal ?

Cuban initially offered the money as a donation to Trump's charity of choice. But later he said he'd be willing to write a check to Trump himself so that he “can keep the money rather than give it to charity.”

4)@realDonaldTrump I'll add an option.If you need it, I'll write you the check and you can keep the money rather than give it to charity

In the last of the tweets, Cuban cited Trump’s pitch to black voters, asking him, “What do you have to lose?”

5) @realDonaldTrump In the inmortal words of YOU. "What do you have to lose ?"

So we can conclude that Trump simply had to release his taxes and the veterans get 5 million. I am a veteran Trump and shame on you for not taking the offer.
And Trump turns down a 10 million dollar 4 hour interview from Mark Cuban? Why Trump? And to quote using one of Trump's quotes: "WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?'
Drumpf's charities exist only to launder his money.

The more we learn, the worse it gets for him.

Of course, the idiots who follow him don't give a shit about any of his unseemly and illegal behavior. They're ready to claim victory if he doesn't pull his meat out at Monday's debate or shit on the stage.

Low information. Low expectations. Low brow.
Drumpf's charities exist only to launder his money.

The more we learn, the worse it gets for him.

Of course, the idiots who follow him don't give a shit about any of his unseemly and illegal behavior. They're ready to claim victory if he doesn't pull his meat out at Monday's debate or shit on the stage.

Low information. Low expectations. Low brow. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And the Clinton Foundation? You stupid fucking pig.
Mark Cuban clowned him in a major way. Trump is probably smoking the good stuff to deal with this level of antagonism. lol
Mark Chabenisky Sucks Switching Mandle Cock!

So you cock suckers still have no valid reason(s) why Trump turned down 15 million dollars in charity donations for simply doing an interview and releasing his taxes ? You guys are pathetic - Trump is al talk !
So you cock suckers still have no valid reason(s) why Trump turned down 15 million dollars in charity donations for simply doing an interview and releasing his taxes ? You guys are pathetic - Trump is al talk ! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Because Trump doesn't need that faggots money you stupid ass. If Cuban wants to run for POTUS he can 4 years from now. Until then, he should STFU.
  • Old-T
  • 09-24-2016, 06:37 PM
Because Trump doesn't need that faggots money you stupid ass. If Cuban wants to run for POTUS he can 4 years from now. Until then, he should STFU. Originally Posted by bambino

Really? So YOU should also STFU until you run for president?

If you don't, you are a hypocrite.
So you cock suckers still have no valid reason(s) why Trump turned down 15 million dollars in charity donations for simply doing an interview and releasing his taxes ? You guys are pathetic - Trump is al talk ! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Cuban is a cheap ass bastard, Lubed Wide ass. If Cuban is so all fired concerned, maybe his cheap-ass should kick the offer up to about $500 million to make it interesting for Trump.
  • Old-T
  • 09-24-2016, 06:54 PM
Cuban is a cheap ass bastard, Lubed Wide ass. If Cuban is so all fired concerned, maybe his cheap-ass should kick the offer up to about $500 million to make it interesting for Trump. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Look, we discovered something new!

All this time, and NOW we find out IBHypocrite is a LIBERAL!!!!

Here he is, wanting to tell Cuban how he should spend his money.

Trying to tell Trump how much his interview and tax returns are worth.

And we thought you and Yssup were on opposite sides of the fence. It turns out you fooled us all. Who would of thunk it, IB The Liberal.

Wonders never cease.

PS: if a few million makes you a "cheap ass bastard", then what are YOU? How many million have YOU put up?
Pathetic hypocrite.

Really? So YOU should also STFU until you run for president?

If you don't, you are a hypocrite.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You are a drunk, and stupid. The question was, why hasn't Trump taken Cubans offer. Because Trump can donate millions of his own money, he doesn't need Cubans. And Cuban is obviously trolling Trump. Trump just punked him by saying he will seat Gennifer Flowers next to him at the debate. So Low T, drink up and try not to pass out in your piss or puke.
  • Old-T
  • 09-24-2016, 07:14 PM
You are a drunk, and stupid. The question was, why hasn't Trump taken Cubans offer. Because Trump can donate millions of his own money, he doesn't need Cubans. And Cuban is obviously trolling Trump. Trump just punked him by saying he will seat Gennifer Flowers next to him at the debate. So Low T, drink up and try not to pass out in your piss or puke. Originally Posted by bambino
I really doubt Trump punked Cuban with that. I strongly suspect Cuban doesn't care. Clinton would be pissed--and that would be fun to see.

See my proposal in an earlier post for some REAL entertainment on Monday involving Cuban, Flowers, Trump, and Clinton .....
I really doubt Trump punked Cuban with that. I strongly suspect Cuban doesn't care. Clinton would be pissed--and that would be fun to see.

See my proposal in an earlier post for some REAL entertainment on Monday involving Cuban, Flowers, Trump, and Clinton .....
Originally Posted by Old-T
Cuban has shamelessly thrust himself into the campaign by offering himself as VP to either Trump or Clinton. Neither wanted him. What an asshole. And since he has sucked up to Clinton. And Trump did punk both Clinton and Cuban by saying Floweres would be at the debate. Checkmate. Cheers Low T.