vegas baby!!

I'm going to Vegas this weekend. Ill be landing Thursday afternoon. Recommendations for agency or restaurants are appreciated. Looking forward to having a great weekend!
Have fun, anything that has burgers is a great place to eat.

I love Guy Fieri's burger place by Linq. There's another place in Paris called Martorano’s Paris if you're into Italian food. Luxor has some great places as well. Pretty much, just throw a rock and you'll hit some amazing restaurants. As for agencies, unless you just want to spend a ton of cash to look at a girl, I suggest you hit up one of the ranches about an hour outside of the Las Vegas. But that's just my opinion. I was there with my client.
is there a ranch you would suggest or any of em are good
I don't know much about them other than what I read online. You'll probably find more info than I would. Sherry's Ranch is alright and they rotate girls every week or so from what I read.
I've been to Sheri's Ranch as a client. It's a nice, fun place but be prepared to spend $$$$. We're talking multiples (at least 3x- 5x, depending on how well you can negotiate) of what you'd spend for the same amount of time here.

Also, no kissing allowed (that might be lady's choice) and everything will be covered. CBJ only and dental dam if you want DATY.

Maybe worth going once just to see what it's like but I wouldn't do it again.

Sherry's Ranch has the highest prices but there are a couple of other brothels near it that are supposed to be more reasonable. In particular the Chicken Ranch, which is right beside Sheri's. You can walk there from Sheri's in a couple of minutes.

As Danielle said, the closest ranches are about an hour north of Vegas. If you go, you'll get a better deal by renting a car than using the "free" limo service they will send to pick you up in Vegas. The price of the "free" ride and then some will just be built into what you pay the brothel.
Here's a post I made last year with some more info on Sheri's:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1718728&highlight=
You might also check the Las Vegas Forum here on Eccie.

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=88
As one hooker in Vegas told me you can't get a hand job for $500,it's true better bring a lot of cash if your going to hobby there. There are agency cards and mags all over the sidewalks. And I had some real hottie's hit me up on the street but I think they were vice. Be careful,it's as illegal in Vegas as Little Rock.
Just take a lot of cash!!! The ladies are pretty and like to get paid for being pretty. Negotiations upfront is key. Vegas ladies standard is to pay to get her there and then upcharge you once they are there depending on menu you want. Standard procedure there unless you lay it out upfront. Will be there this weekend myself.
Thanks for the info y'all. Looks like I got something setup with a Eccie provider out there. Looks like I get to finally pop my hobby cherry.