Seriously???

One really badly worded trying to funny joke by a provider gets locked and i get warned in less then 15 mins yet a male can shit all over certain females and it can go on for pages thread after thread?....
I agree that it should not have been closed. You probably should have earned points if anything so the thread could continue and let the fun ensue....

sixx
  • Vyt
  • 04-20-2011, 11:12 PM
This may come as a surprise to everyone posting in this thread, but there is only one person in this thread so far that actually is a moderator here and that would be myself.

a male can shit all over certain females
Examples, please. Note that we do not censor opinions, although expressing ones like "some of you need to go fuck yourself" will earn sanctions.

The rules of this board have been pointed to many times, and they are enforced equally, regardless of who thinks they are a moderator or how they think the board should be run for whomever clique's benefit.

Occasionally threads will get very heated and back-and-forth will happen before a mod can get to it, but even if it is pointed/warned immediately, it is not censored. I guarantee you you do not know who has earned points and how often, because that is not announced.

Thank you for your helpful input. Both of you.
This may come as a surprise to everyone posting in this thread, but there is only one person in this thread so far that actually is a moderator here and that would be myself.

Examples, please. Note that we do not censor opinions, although expressing ones like "some of you need to go fuck yourself" will earn sanctions.

The rules of this board have been pointed to many times, and they are enforced equally, regardless of who thinks they are a moderator or how they think the board should be run for whomever clique's benefit.

Occasionally threads will get very heated and back-and-forth will happen before a mod can get to it, but even if it is pointed/warned immediately, it is not censored. I guarantee you you do not know who has earned points and how often, because that is not announced.

Thank you for your helpful input. Both of you. Originally Posted by Vyt
Oh come on Vyt, let's not be so sensitive. I was critiqued as a mod too. I know how it is. I just don't believe in rescuing. We are all grown adults and know what will generate a response. Victoria knows what she is doing. If I start something that is going to cause controversy, I don't want to be rescued either.....

sixx
OK, what we need is a score card. Maybe a locked, sticky, weekly posting of points awarded:

US: 10,873
THEM: 309
Give him points on the other board, lol
Really??? That was not a that bad a statement... Why was it locked??? It looked like some fun was starting to brew too... The fun police had to lock it....
I remember a thread that said "Fuck off moderators". It was allowed to continue and ended up being pretty entertaining.

It was a train wreck waiting to happen. Think about the possible root causes of the thread. Not that we haven't seen train wrecks allowed to happen while everyone watched, but this one would have ended up with sanctions anyway. Worst case, someone would have gotten banned.

While I'm all for letting people dig themselves in, I can see reasons why this was closed.
OK, what we need is a score card. Maybe a locked, sticky, weekly posting of points awarded:

US: 10,873
THEM: 309 Originally Posted by rCoder

What we need is a Forum called "THE SHIT STORM" where those that so desire may go and pelt one another with dung with impunity.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
What we need is a Forum called "THE SHIT STORM" where those that so desire may go and pelt one another with dung with impunity.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

Priceless!
That was a joke? Maybe misplaced anger. But no humor there.
That was a joke? Maybe misplaced anger. But no humor there. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Was loclked before I could finsh editing....I admit as is it looks angry but wasnt

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Amen! I think that would certainly keep all the chit in the same punchbowl.
My favorite board in California has a forum called "The Bitch Box." Members post everything from "Oh my god, traffic fucking sucks!" to "This asshole won't stop texting me" to "That bitch ripped me off" and they receive some virtual sympathetic back-patting, or some pointed "Go fuck yourself" messages from other members. If you go into The Bitch Box and read the posts, and subsequently get your feelings hurt, it's no one's fault but your own. Everyone knows the back-biting and complaining goes in there. As a result, the rest of the board is fairly upbeat, positive and productive. I like it.