Need help visiting Baton Rouge ‼️‼️

Coming, into town this week wondering where would be a great location to come
And play in the city⁉️
Nvm
I stay in Metairie this Baton Rouge coed so I'm trying see if there is any great spots in this city⁉️
How many times will it take you to visit BR before you think you'll figure it out?

How many threADs will you start that are minutes apart in coed asking the same question?
PM ME
1st I have never been to "BR" ����
2nd I only visit Metairie when I come. ����
3rd If it takes 50 threads to find some good locations...I surely will do that. ����
4th I don't know who you are but I DO LIKE YOUR SARCASM��
5th I never said that I've been to BR, but these "2" (✌��) threads must have really caught your eye ��
Your other posted BR provider ads say different. Maybe someone else used your Eccie acct and posted those provider ads. You should check into that.

Play with somebody else
Nawl my ad says coming into town in New Orleans also I never ask for any help with a spot‼️🤷🏽♀️ cause I'm only in Metairie when I come I already know my way around ‼️ I was asked to come to BR, So I asked for help with a location this post shouldn't be that hard‼️ I'm thinking it's either give advice or simply pass it up..
I made one post in BR and that's today‼️‼️ So hey maybe u not looking at my post correctly‼️🤦🏽♀️ oh well u have a wonderful day.
Play with u⁉️ 😩🤣🤣😂😂
I don't even know🤷🏽♀️😡
u go take your time to read again maybe u wouldn't even feel played with and if u was touched right u wouldn't be acting a ass on this post lol again great day love 😘😘😘