Chit chat
No DFK - cigarette smoker
No IOP
Top view
FIV and all other: at your own risk SEE ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’5 , no makeup , glasses , saggy tits with large tat across cleavage, BBW side of the spectrum, mommy damage, questionable bruising and other markings but it was dark, complete doctored pics at flattering angle or old pics - Can’t tell which. No bubbly cute girl depicted in the ad. Complete lack of concern with appearance in general. Total let-down
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the Intel. I ALMOST called her this weekend.
I had been back and forth with her via text last week and was keeping her in mind when I ended up in that area. But your visit is quite enough to take her off that list, and probably more of what I was expecting. Sorry for your experience and thanks for TOFTT.
Well, there went my breakfast.
Damn, that sucks...Thanks for the review, as most would have not even written one and allowed someone else to deal with that bullshit
Damn I’m gonna test my massage guys memories a bit, wasn’t this that chick that used to work with Nikki in Cleburne? I think Nikki’s retired now and this chick used to go by a different name, Shadie maybe? Massage guru’s help me out...
Sorry about your experience, but thanks for the honest review. I had been considering a visit as well.....
You save me. Thanks for your awful experience. Pass
She reeks of boneless brown trout and week old tuna, provides a total crap experience and she is ranting about the review......you just can’t please some people....
That smell again?