Date: June 7, 2022
Name: Kelsey Kisses
Phone: Will Provide
Email Address: Will Provide
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=21522
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Airport Hotel
Activities: DFK, BBJ, BLS, 69, DATY, DATO, FJ, Foot Worship, Face Sitting. All multiple time until BBJNQNSSW.
Hair Length and Color: Straight Red To Shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slender spinner. Cute little ass. Bald below. Some baby damage, but not distracting and you wont care. One description says breasts are 34-B. I have no reason to doubt that.
Kelsey has a cute sexy face that kills you when she's looking up at you...
Recommendation: Yes
Good job...damn
Glad you survived!

Glad you survived!

Originally Posted by hounddog
Originally Posted by @rlo726
Originally Posted by BigDeal
Nice write @rlo.
idk where all the info went on this information board? not so informative any longer but this girl is trash shes a scammer and i wouldn't go near her with a 10 foot dick!

idk if its cause i don't have pa but bottomfeederkc review had some info from me in it as well as the ml coed and there was lots of info on the vegas board but all seems gone.

this cunt resurfaces every few years and uses the same m.o scams heed my warning no matter how dirty this review is don't touch it or even contact it!
Satan, you said a lot, but didn't't tell us what she did to you. I researched and found only one negative review out of 30. And that one seemed to be the man's issue. Even the Bottomfeederkc review that you mentioned is brilliant. I would see her just based on that review. The kind of info that you allude to doesn't just "disappear"...unless she screwed mods to get that done. Even THAT is kinda hot LOL! I'm seeing her again soon and I'll let you all know if I regret it.
well i cant tell you about her screwing a mod. idk where the info went arlo and bfkc review made me want to see her. i had links to all the negative things on that review where they went idk?

but you know as well as i hings disappeared from this site after sesta.

anyhow it was early in the hobby for me and i did the cardinal sin of fronting money and services never got rendered.

i made a post in the mens lounge about it as well as there were many reports of her scam in the vegas board which all are gone.

you spoke of bfkc review i cant even view it and idk why there are lots of reviews it says i dont have permission to view.

and miss kk told me in text that she had a female mod that was her friend that gave herinfo and treatment here on eccie!

she will come at you with a multitude of ailment's and family problems as well as far as her husband contacting you.

so if you want to promote a gal like this thats on you yes lots of good reviews but most men are to embarrassed to come forward i did and it all got swept somewhere!

but she is a con artist plain and simple and we cant speak here but there are reasons one shouldnt go in bare from what she told me.
Don’t know her, never met her and not defending her BUT all 3 of these were from guys who gave her cash in advance. AND one of the guys is hanging out with her at the hospital while her sister delivers a baby? WTF. I don’t have PA, so there is likely stuff I’m not seeing.
Clear you inbox bro. Tried to message you.
Well there ya go they advanced money...albeit years ago.
She is still a hooker.
I also always believe in some cases there are 2 sides to the story.
Not taking sides...just sayin