Hobby Phone

good day,im sure its been covered already but figured i would ask.what is the best hobby phone,pricewise,that allows text and talk.thanks
  • Toose
  • 12-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Tracfone from Walmart. Several phones to choose from with text/voice capability. Certain models will double your minutes but the phone is a little more money. Just remember to bring cash.
I have bought a phone for 15 at CVS. it had text and voice capability.

Keep in mind that not all ladies respond to texts. I for one do not feel comfortable with texting with clients.
Cheap throw away phone from Walmart is great. You can also look into a Google Voice number if you use Gmail....

Genesis Nicole
Don't get the cheap $19 phone from nokia. It's very weird. There's a speaker on the other side of the phone that easily allows for anyone next to you to hear your conversation. smh.
Google Voice. It's free.
Google Voice. It's free. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
the 1st one is free.. after that.. its 10 bucks to change your google voice # each time.. still not a bad price to change #'s
Google voice...
The only true Hobby Phone is one that is absolutly 100 percent untraceable to a human being.

The cheap phones from WalMart such a sTracFone are the only ones that fit this category.

You pay cash, and simply have it activated under no name. You buy the hours anywhere.

If it is even remotly traceable back to you, it is not a true 'hobby phone'.

Don't be so dumb as to buy it with a Credit Card, and then use the online feature to activate it.
  • Dad
  • 12-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Google Voice. It's free. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Unless you are computer savvy, don't do it!!!