Time has come…

Ladies and Gents. There comes a time… and I think the time has come for me. Due to certain very IMPORTANT matters of the heart, I am taking an indefinite break from Eccie. My account will be disabled soon. There will be many that I miss here on Eccie, especially the wonderful Austin women. There are a few close friendships that I have managed to forge in this crazy world that I hope to keep alive…you have my contact info.

Well, some words I want to be remembered by, or may have to eat, lol!

…there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. …To love someone is to deeply care for someone, probably involves responsibility and commitment, and wanting what is good and right for the other person. To be "IN" love to me is the romantic infatuation part of it. Originally Posted by austinkboy
…Yes, I am a romantic. I realize that this is the Hobby, and the things we say and do are mostly “make believe”. But, there is the side of me that says that some of the friendships and relationships that we find and hopefully forge along the way are in fact “real”. Originally Posted by austinkboy
…So, my New Year's (2012) resolution is: I am going to have a great year by cuddling up with my new ATF and few of my other favorites! Originally Posted by austinkboy
…There was a time when I thought that I would be willing to be with just this one particular woman. ...there is unlikely to be one woman that I would meet in the hobby that would be the right person overall, including the right circumstances that would make me leave the hobby. …because any woman that I would fall for in the hobby probably wouldn't be satisfied forever with just one man...even if it is ME.

So, I think the best solution for me is that I would cuddle up and settle down with maybe three or so of my very favorite women, each of them that I love dearly, be able to see them regularly, and have some connection beyond just a pure business client/provider relationship. Now that would very happily KEEP ME IN THE HOBBY rather than making me want to leave! Originally Posted by austinkboy
from signature block: "At first, I paid to see you so I could have sex with you. Now I pay to have sex with you so that I can see you." -I said that... Originally Posted by austinkboy
Take care , have fun and good luck .
  • unagi
  • 05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Sorry to hear I won't be seeing you around.
  • Trip
  • 05-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Sorry to see you go Kboy, such a sweet and great guy! Always kind, funny at times..OK a lot! Taught me how to do my first Sake Bomb! Every time I now do a sake bomb I will always think back to you!

Best of luck and wishes to you!
Met you at one or two of the SC get-togethers. You are one of the true gentlemen on this board. Don't remember you every saying an unkind word about anyone else. You will be missed.
I remember all of the phrases you have quoted and many more. Most think of them as jest, in fun, a breif satire of comedy. You sufferred/stammered through the pains and ribbing of the ladies and brethren. All the while a Taurus, all the while Kboy, a true and trusted friend.... Thank you sir for your advice, support and of course your unwavering friendship.
Salute Salute Salute
Nothing but the best to you doll! May your next endeavor be amazing for you!
Wait, wait, wait!!!!!!! Hold the "F" on a sec! You can't go!! Who is gonna wear the elf suit at Christmas??????

Best of Wishes to you my friend. I will truly miss you around here!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • Toyz
  • 05-01-2012, 05:58 PM
I'm sorry I never got to meet you. Have enjoyed your inciteful & intelligent posts during my time here... best wishes.
I've had so much fun with AustinKboy on the boards.

I've ribbed him in never ending fashion.

I've been fortunate enough to be considered a friend.

We've gone back and forth about this post for a week now. I read these words the first time he wrote them.

One of the things i tell people when they ask me why I post a lot of what I do is that I like to know I make people think.

I've been telling him for a week I would undermine this thread. That he was never supposed to think THAT much!

I discussed thread topics I could start that would make it impossible for him to retire.

The other day I told him to drop what he was doing and meet me and the booze and women would be on me for the day and night. I assured him he would wake up between two of the hottest strippers in town..... That I would make him forget this nonsense. and he wouldn't spend a penny....

WOW! What a night!

The lack of his participation on the board will be a loss for sure.

especially considering his recent "grow a set" personality change.

But I get to be one of the lucky ones it seems.

Because he will still be there as my friend, I still get to pick his brain on professional matters, we will still break bread on occasion. And of course we will drink....

Enjoy your time off.....

and with that being said.......I'm off to start a new thread in your honor..... before you get all pissy on me.... I still have that picture you inadvertently texted me that day! I will be posting it in the following thread
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...96#post2476996
Very sorry to see you go akb.
I always appreciated your many contributions to the boards and admired your great taste in women.
You will be missed but I hope you will return again someday.
I wish you the very best of luck and hope that you find true happiness.
Take care austinkboy.
Aww... crap. It's the crummy people who are supposed to take a hiatus, not the good guys!!! Well, AKB, I know how to get ahold of you, and I surely intend to. After all, how many guys can say they've lunched at THAT Indian restaurant!
I never got to meet you, but always enjoy reading your comments and reviews good luck and take care!
aww we met yrs ago having seen u many times bcd and non bcd you will be missed good luck you have my number if ya need me xoxo