Two quick things...

First, I need to make sure it is very clear that Roxanne and I are no longer affiliated. We have not been since my retirement. The reasons why are between her and I. I'm only making this statement because it has become necessary to do it publicly. I'm not interested in discussing further. I still care for her as a person.

On a much lighter note....

I am now bar tending at a low key and classy venue! Soo to all of my friends that wanted to come by for a drink just shoot me an email for location and my schedule! My inbox fills too quickly for me to maintain it in time so please email or text. Look forward to catching up with some of y'all!
Meow, totally unecessary ! Enjoy your retirement.
do you still have your hobby phone?
Yes I do. Decided to keep it on so I could keep the number
Meow, totally unecessary ! Enjoy your retirement. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Agreed. Best of luck to ya doll!
Wow! I wish you the very BEST! I am surprised, but ok. cool. ~

Love,
Crystal
Nope. Not unnecessary at all. After all, you're not on my client list are you?
Seriously you're retired rarely on here at all, why would you feel it proper to try and humiliate her ?
I've actually taken steps to NOT humiliate her. Just to draw a very clear line that we are no longer connected. HUGE difference.

I also still talk DAILY to my clients and interact with them so by all means I'm still involved. Interacting just changed form for the time being.
Nope. Not unnecessary at all. After all, you're not on my client list are you? Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Thank God !!!!!
No worries Rock. The feeling is mutual. And with your response you also miss the bigger picture. I'm speaking to my clients on a list she has. You have no idea what you're talking about.
No worries Rock. The feeling is mutual. And with your response you also miss the bigger picture. I'm speaking to my clients on a list she has. You have no idea what you're talking about. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

Well expect comments like that when u post in coed. Do know who these clients are on this list she has? Aren't you able to contact them if they are clients of yours? Maybe the PM system doesn't work when a provider is retired

sixx
Six you can respond all day I can't read your writing and have no doubt you were prompted to this thread. I have blocked you.

I stand by my post. I have been contacted by multiple hobbyists for awhile now and after much thought have decided this is the best path. I'm not slamming anyone. I'm not bad mouthing anyone. I'm simply making it very clear she is not a part of me or my business anymore.
Nope. Not unnecessary at all. After all, you're not on my client list are you? Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

I will go ahead and RE-ADDRESS this with YOU and EVERYONE else, since you fill the need to bring it to the public.

After cutting my ties with Maxeen shortly after returning from my vacation...(for reasons that shall remain between her and I). I get a pretty nasty text from Maxeen on Sunday. Accusing me of I don't really know, either emailing "her" clients or cold calling "her" clients.

It caught me by surprise as I had no idea what the hell she was talking about. But apparently her "trusted source" insured her I was.

So here we go again...

Dear Maxeen,

I have not screened, nor booked for you for several months now. I have ZERO of "your" clients emails or "your" clients numbers. We are two very different people body wise... and other wise.

Now what I did explain to YOU was that I did just recently over the weekend was asked by a certain Gent that many of the ladies have seen, to help out a newly UTR lady. SHE emailed me HER contact list of Gent's SHE has EITHER seen before OR may have emailed in the past about expressed interest.

So I did send out emails to the folks she provided me with to give them a heads up.

So there it is again Maxeen. I have ZERO need to "cold call" or email "your" clients.

After all are they really "YOUR" clients? Last I checked they are free to see who ever and not now one provider "owns" them. Do you really think YOUR the only one that see's these clients and that another provider wouldn't have their info that HAS met or communicated with them before?

I am not sure why you still insist on pursuing drama, especially on this board. I truly do wish you the best of luck in life and with your new found career.

Always,
Rox
You know Rox, you could've stayed out of the way and let me be vague.

I quit talking to you the day I retired. I kept getting word every time you were hitting people up for money that you were also talking shit about me. I ignored it til I got back from new Orleans. Then when I asked you about it you denied it and said they were all exaggerating but that you were reevaluating your life. I told you best of luck. You later asked for ref and I obliged as best as possible.

Then I get more texts from other hobbyists saying you were promising my client list to new providers you wanted to take on and it's not even the one you're discussing. They were very concerned and let me know. I spent the last four days discussing this with SEVERAL hobbyists/clients and ALL wanted it published. I took the time to post our separation in a respectful manner.

Some hobbyists are ok with their info being shared, others are not. I err on the side of caution.

When I contacted you and told you I heard you were offering my list you said they were lieing and could shove it up their ass! I was nothing but firm and calm. You on the other hand were not. I still have it to post if you like.

And btw, to any other ladies working for her...she has your client list to. Need I bring up AW?

Now let us decide to be adults and part ways respectfully as I initially tried to do.