Marketing Ideas - For those that want to tell a lady how to market herself.

I went to Kohls for a couple of new shirts the other night.

Rack Price was $59 to $89 a piece.

There was a "Clearance Sale" going on. I opened a kohls Card for 15% additional off and there was a special 20% off for the weekend, I got a $10 coupon for selecting paperless billing and another $10 for joining their rewards program (I use an email address for that crap I NEVER check)

4 Shirts, a belt and a wallet = $51.44

Furniture Stores seem to be in constant "Inventory Reduction" Sales or Going out of Business sales.... We see the Going out of Business format here a lot....neither ever seem to go out of business!

Jewlery gets "Triple Keyed" when establishing pricing. Take cost and double it..... Double it again..... and double it one more time.

$100 becomes $200 become $400 becomes $800! Now take 80% off and your selling the $100 item for $160 making a 60% profit.

Provider's need a formula!

I saw a provider's sig line and it included a statement that all HH sessions got EXTRA TIME! I chuckled as an idea popped into my head.

So I came up with a formula!

Take your 1 Hour Rate and reduce it by 40%
Advertise this as your HH Rate and guarantee guys an extra 45 minutes.
We are now at $180 for a 75 minute Session!
Copy WalMart and call it "Roll Back Pricing"!

Double the 180 and 75 minutes and take 15% off and add 1 hour in the middle for recovery and relaxation and we have a 3 1/2 hour session just over $300! STRIPPER RATES! Now you are bringing the fight to the girls in the clubs....

Try it with a $400 an hour provider. $240 for 75 minutes and $400 for 3.5 hours....

See it works!.... The vast majority of Providers can do away with all the gimmicks and use the formula!.... Simple for even the novices!
Why is this so hard, I just want to fuck once and a while.......really!!!!!

IB
Damn, a heads up about Kohl's on Friday or Saturday would have been nice. I need a few shirts, and a belt.
Damn, a heads up about Kohl's on Friday or Saturday would have been nice. I need a few shirts, and a belt. Originally Posted by junkweed
I wonder if any of the ladies here would accept Kohl's cash?

IB
Provider's need a formula!

I saw a provider's sig line and it included a statement that all HH sessions got EXTRA TIME! I chuckled as an idea popped into my head.

So I came up with a formula!

Take your 1 Hour Rate and reduce it by 40%
Advertise this as your HH Rate and guarantee guys an extra 45 minutes.
We are now at $180 for a 75 minute Session!
Copy WalMart and call it "Roll Back Pricing"!

Double the 180 and 75 minutes and take 15% off and add 1 hour in the middle for recovery and relaxation and we have a 3 1/2 hour session just over $300! STRIPPER RATES! Now you are bringing the fight to the girls in the clubs....

Try it with a $400 an hour provider. $240 for 75 minutes and $400 for 3.5 hours....

See it works!.... The vast majority of Providers can do away with all the gimmicks and use the formula!.... Simple for even the novices! Originally Posted by Whispers
Pretty much defeats the whole "Make the most money for the least effort" or "Work smart not hard" concept.

Personally I've never met a provider I would want to hang with for 3.5 hours. Like many other mongers I pay them to leave when I'm finished. I have other things to do.

I very much enjoy the time spent privately with a beautiful young lady but when I'm done it's time to get back to my life.

The are plenty of civie women to call for movies, dinner or a night out that aren't on the meter and won't make me feel like an obvious "John/trick" in public.

I'm also not so sure that very many young beautiful providers would choose to hang out with your typical fat, old, balding mongers that long either at $100+ per hour when she could be fucking someone else or at the very least getting her errands run.

Of course there are exceptions on both sides but I'm speaking in generalities.

If she has no business and has no life then I get it but unless she's a sugar baby I would also consider that a red flag of sorts.
Arent these rates avail on bp lol?
Arent these rates avail on bp lol? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Hi Queen K, when you going to be in Austin?

IB