Things to do when it's cold...

So what are you doing to keep warm on these cold days here in Dallas? I'm new to the area and would like suggestions.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-07-2010, 11:37 AM
This thread kept me warm tonight...

...maybe you should try it..
Thanks Ze! I have never tried this kind of foreplay but it definitely going in my to do list!
Catherine Anne... cuddling up next to you sounds pretty good.

Trooper H
Come on over Tropper I could sure use the your body heat ;-)
Some of us have to work outside in this.But I enjoy my work so I dont mind at all. Nothing like playing with horses all day.But I do have a pot of home made chili on the stove.Mmmmmmm. Although I would enjoy being cuddled up with a lady.
I do enjoy the outdoors no matter what the weather is, I just know Dallas area that well to venture out so I'm staying indoors.
cuddle up next to my kitty cat!!

or find some hot guy/gal to rub footsies with!
Take a trip to the Dallas Aquarium, Shopping at the Galleria Mall, or come to Fort Worth and cuddle up to me. : )
SNOW!

I'm such a kid at heart. I'm talking about going down snow covered hills in inter-tubes! I cant bring myself to go all by myself. Chili, cuddling, and playtime afterwards, would just be icing on the cake. Check out the link below. You actually can go down snow covered hills in inter-tubes in Dallas. Gaylord Texan, thank you! Now if Santa will just bring me my snow tubing partner, I'm set.

Jaycee

http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord...-cid=lsc-snow#
It would be awesome if its snowed but I don't think it will lol I will be more prepared next trip I just ran out of things to keep my mind busy :-( but thank you all for the suggestions. Some good loving would keep me warm though ;-)
  • MRMR
  • 12-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Good Lovin sounds like the key.
Snuggle by the fire and drink lots of hot cocoa.
Eat two or there bowls of chili.
Personally, I prefer to snuggle by Tara.