obama state dept. forced to admit 400 million to Iran was ransom

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...iliates-obama/

Obama humiliated over this fiasco??? good!!!!
SPAM
noxious Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
of course it is!!!!
Assup cannot deflect from Obama's obvious lies, no matter how hard he tries.
Looks like the Obaminable apologists are working diligently to preserve the lie.
Ransom or leverage? Depends on which side you represent.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/19/wo...ners.html?_r=0

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e7a6bf32-6...#axzz4HyXGqj6t Originally Posted by i'va biggen
for Iran, its leverage

For USA, its ransom

the 5 people who were released by Iran were told by the officials that they weren't being released until the plane they were waiting for landed.
for Iran, its leverage

For USA, its ransom

the 5 people who were released by Iran were told by the officials that they weren't being released until the plane they were waiting for landed. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yep the plane has to land before they can get on.
Yep the plane has to land before they can get on. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
doofus of an ekim.... they were already on the plane, they were waiting for this plane with money to arrive before their plane could leave.
for Iran, its leverage

For USA, its ransom

the 5 people who were released by Iran were told by the officials that they weren't being released until the plane they were waiting for landed. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
doofus of an ekim.... they were already on the plane, they were waiting for this plane with money to arrive before their plane could leave. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wasn't what you said the first time doofus.
for Iran, its leverage

For USA, its ransom

Yep the plane has to land before they can get on. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
doofus of an ekim.... they were already on the plane, they were waiting for this plane with money to arrive before their plane could leave. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wasn't what you said the first time doofus. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I said it poorly I guess.
I said it poorly I guess. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You said it just fine. LittleEva is stupid.
You said it just fine. LittleEva is stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Tonto places a big kiss on didlos's ass.

Tonto places a big kiss on didlos's ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ANOTHER selfie EKIM ! ? ! So that's what YOU look like in YOUR " pre-picking " dingleberry position !
Assup cannot deflect from Obama's obvious lies, no matter how hard he tries. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Maybe Obama should have swapped arms for hostages like Reagan....then you numbnuts wouldn't be crying about it but defending him like you did Reagan!