OMG I THINK I GOT A PROVIDER PREGNANT!

holyshit I just left this girls apt & I might have gotten her pregnant I'm soooo worried! she said she was on it but I didn't c any mucus on me so I don't know what 2 believe...u c, this is y I always like doing anal bcuz u can deposit the boys down nside her child free...I always tell myself 'don't do the pussy' there r better holes anyways, but shit, she wouldn't let go of my ass as I was pulled against her right when it came out! God I'm so worried I'm not ready 2 b a parent...I wonder if she will even know who the father is?
  • EricD
  • 12-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Do you love her?
So you and the provider was doing BBFS?
Lmfao
  • L.A.
  • 12-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Just realized this was in ISO. I'll remove my smart ass comment.
Hmmm doubt that he is serious with this post but...... i guess dumbasses like this forgot what they taught in health class. This is why BBFS is a no no. sad thing is this could happen and now you have to explain a child to your wife.

You gonna learn one day.
He's just a BBFS troll... just ignore...
Congratulations, I'm sure you'll be an amazing Dad!
Congratulations, I'm sure you'll be an amazing Dad! Originally Posted by BBW Jane Smith
Lol are you the potential mother?
So you and the provider was doing BBFS? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Shocking I know, that never happens in Dallas!
  • BEBEJ
  • 12-08-2016, 05:13 PM
I can't take it serious it sounds like a bogus post to me to many weirdos now a days idk but in case congrats on being a daddy
I thought I was in the Amp section for a moment. Silly BBFS boy needs to stop playing roulette.