Just a NEWBIE

Hey everyone, I'm just a newbie trying to figure out this new "hobby". Please forgive me if I commit any mortal sins with this posting. I've been lucky enough to have a provider from here that's not "newbie friendly" has taken the time to give me a little guidance, I'm hoping to be able to see her, one because of her kindness, and 2 cause she's smoking hot.
I'm looking for providers that are newbie friendly and in the DFW/Arlington area and won't be freaked out at my nervousness as I experience dipping my toes into this strange new world.
I'm learning a lot from this site but there's a lot of information to take in and a strange new etiquette envolved. Here's to learning a new skill set! LOL
Look forward to your comments and advice.
Bienvenido a ECCIE! Good luck and don't be too sad if people are a little reluctant to reply until you've been around awhile. It's just the nature of the game. Meanwhile there are plenty of newbie friendly ladies to help you get started and give you some references. They don't have to be epic visits you just meed some references under your belt. Get a dedicated hobby phone and never host at your house. And whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you're donating blood.
Hey everyone, I'm just a newbie trying to figure out this new "hobby". Please forgive me if I commit any mortal sins with this posting. I've been lucky enough to have a provider from here that's not "newbie friendly" has taken the time to give me a little guidance, I'm hoping to be able to see her, one because of her kindness, and 2 cause she's smoking hot.
I'm looking for providers that are newbie friendly and in the DFW/Arlington area and won't be freaked out at my nervousness as I experience dipping my toes into this strange new world.
I'm learning a lot from this site but there's a lot of information to take in and a strange new etiquette envolved. Here's to learning a new skill set! LOL
Look forward to your comments and advice. Originally Posted by Jetsetter1

Here is the skill set you need ... do your own research. The Search tab is your only friend. Do your due diligence, there are hundreds of threads on this very subject. All of your hobby questions can be answered by doing a Search.
Selena51 is great for newbies.
Here is the skill set you need ... do your own research. The Search tab is your only friend. Do your due diligence, there are hundreds of threads on this very subject. All of your hobby questions can be answered by doing a Search. Originally Posted by pyramider
This!!!

I'm only a couple months in myself, but before I made my first visit, I searched and read for months every newbie related thread I could find, many of them multiple times. The knowledge on this board is extensive.
Sounds amazing, but wow, she is expensive.
Here is the skill set you need ... do your own research. The Search tab is your only friend. Do your due diligence, there are hundreds of threads on this very subject. All of your hobby questions can be answered by doing a Search. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sir.. what is 27x98?
Just do post an iso for short visits to get some refs. After 3 girls u should be good. Also some girls are bad at replying for refs be tight with at least 2 girls.
Sir.. what is 27x98? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Magic 8 Ball says: 2,646
Selena51 is great for newbies. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Yes, but consider the following:

- With 325 reviews, you know that she is not LE. As a newbie who was nervous as heck, it was a great relief to me.
- again, as a newbie who was nervous, she will take control, which was great for a first visit.
- she has never had drama here that I know of and I felt pretty safe giving her alternative info since she's seen so many people and no one has ever had an issue.
- she's hot as hell and has a pretty open menu. I've had a lot of great sessions from ladies since, but hers is still one of the better ones.
- she's done doubles with several ladies, which makes your second visit easier. Second lady I saw was Laura Lynn and it required little screening because I had seen Selena.
Look forward to your comments and advice. Originally Posted by Jetsetter1
Never take guidance from a slut.