Hobby Prepping...

To everyone who speaks better "leagal-eze" than I do, how bad are the impending laws that are going into effect going to affect the hobby? I keep hearing about the doom and gloom coming in January, but I still have no idea what is actually going to happen, law wise. Does everyone need to start hoarding phone numbers for the upcoming hobbyocalypse? Or is this going to be more of a temporary setback? Any information will be helpful lol.
  • dgc92
  • 12-03-2018, 06:54 PM
Well, there's one school of thought that says there will be no more online hookers, ever. The other says they'll just move to the dating sites. And a third says nothing will happen, big winds come from empty caves. One thing is certain beyond doubt. This thread is about to be FULL of providers using it as their latest ad. "Better get my info before this law kills the one profession that has lasted since the beginning of human memory!" So have fun with that, I guess.
Get accounts on different platforms. Don’t depend on only 1 site. Switter.at will be tough to shutdown based on how it’s run. It’s truly decentralized.
As Lilneo says, get accounts in different social media still available. Got into switter, I know guys used to the message boars culture don't like it. I know, is hard to get noticed there with irrelevant or mean comments... but you have to really put some time and effort into it. Some of us we've been working Switter for months and it works, not for everyone but is going to be an option if things get bad.
Also get a twitter account, who knows what twitter policy is gonna be and now its the most important platform in the hobby world. And more important get the info of the ladies you wanna visit, also check you have a way to contact your ATFs.
Tumblr announced today that they will ban any adult content... so there is one more that's RIP. So do you need to be prepared? Yes.
The New Law has been on going from March 28 2018
when Trump put his name on it ..
when Trump put his name on it .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That's exactly what I said to some ladies, that the law is been in full effect since it was signed. But for some reason it is said that is not into January 2019 that will be fully enforced.
I just told them to screen, screen good, build regulars and take good care of the ones we already have.
  • Go4it
  • 12-04-2018, 12:21 AM
I'm still having lots of luck on SA. Lots of ladies form here are on there as well. Guess we'll see if they take a shot at SA or not. It's not quite as blatant but easy to read between the lines after you have been on for awhile. Biggest drawback is you are going in blind as far as knowing anything about the safety or quality of services.
The "law "has been in effect from signing so not much changing , in 2020 when BP guys go to court Gov win big issues for hobby , They win laws will be repealed

Which law? Do you have a number, link?
So....This is another Trump Wall....eh?
Never know IF it's going to happen.....or when it might be completed. Not even sure of the plan or process.

I'm taking precautions and will be presenting myself and my profession in a more discreet manner. Stay tuned

It's hard to imagine they can actually make all this go away.
If so, we might have to go back to running ads in the OBSERVER !

Torre
I figure if shit really hits the fan...I will just wrap my car with all my advertising info ... The "Hoe-On-The-Go" Mobile

But seriously, YES, Allegra is correct, you should be taking precaution and at least following and saving your friends and favorites information.

I am listed here as well as EROS, Preferred 411 (P4071), on Twitter, SWitter, Instagram and SnapChat.

If you Google Me (Dallas Berkleigh or VIPberkleigh) not only will you find a video but you will find all these details. I have been around for 13 years and I am not going anywhere, anytime soon.
^^^ that's just funny ^^ yup back to the little "black book" on phone numbers
Ya, that's what I was afraid of, general concensus is that you better start hoarding contacts and diversifying soon. I'm already on Switter (same handle as on here) so that makes me feel better, but Ms. Hope is right, if you are used to ECCIE, Switter is going to take a while to get used to. And I'm going to guess (and hope) that as the clock starts ticking down that a thread will appear where ladies who want to give out their contact info can do so. I wouldn't mind it if it where this one, I'm sure the guys would love to have that sort of information in one centralized location lol. Also any suggestions for other platforms would be welcome. I know that Twitter was mentioned, but I was always a little nervous to use that as a hobby option, mainly because I would have no idea how to find the hobby side of it, and it always seemed a little too "public" to me. But that's just me, I'm probably a little paranoid lol.