Ladies: How many guys are seriously into attention to their nipples?

And do you find that hot? I'm cross-posting this from Another Realm, partly to see if I might find another kindred spirit here in Houston

Any other guys or gals who want to admit to this being a huge turnon for them?

Any favorite information/stories to share, as I am about to do?

I have very big nipples for a guy, and they are constantly erect and are my favorite erogenous zone. I learned this about myself as a young man and that is one part of me that functions even better than when I was young!! I actually love attention here considerably more than BBBJ (don't get me wrong, I like that too).

I tend to be quite vocal in general, but especially with nipple attention. I like it all along the scale from feather light (drives me CRAZY, especially if comfortably bound) to licking and sucking, to pinching and twisting, to ice and candle wax, to nipple clamps, and ideally, back and forth along that scale.

One incredible finish for me is being bound while, my partner does a long slow CG, playing with my nipples, gets me close and makes me just teeter on the border for an agonizingly long time until she squeezes my nipples HARD and I come amazingly strongly while I am deep inside her and she is barely moving.

Another very memorable finish by a champ of a multi-tasking parter involved her pumping my bottom with a couple of fingers, while doing BBBJ, AND working over a nipple with the other hand. Amazing coordination.

And my favorite nipple experience resulted from some matchmaking by Kristin Callaway. She loved my nipples during a very lovely vanilla GFE encounter. Afterward she got excited telling me about her friend and housemate who was new to the hobby, and whom she said was exactly like me, and we had to meet!!!!! How could I resist that?

Soon thereafter I met her friend. another beautiful Latina, well-educated and very sweet. She turned out to be the only woman I have been with so far who loves attention to her nipples (both soft an sensual and very aggressive) as much as I love attention to mine (and hers were BIG, probably an inch long and thick).

We indulged in a LONG bout of nipple attention 69 accompanied by an amazing amount of moaning by both of us before reluctantly moving into other endeavors, though with both of us constantly playing with each other's nipples. At one point we attached 2 pairs of moderate intensity nipple clamps from my nipples to hers, and made out for a long time, like that, hands free to roam to other delightful places--even managing to get into 69 with them in place (after a little careful rearranging LOL).

One of my coolest hobby experiences. We were SO-O-O not watching the clock. And it turned out that Kristin was eavesdropping from the living room and was like the cat that ate the canary when we finally came out. Images from that experience are still etched in my mind Ummmmmm.

I called a few weeks later to try to see my nipple mate again, and she had dropped out of the hobby and I have never seen evidence of her again. Sigh. . . . . . . .Any other ladies out there who LOVE attention to their nipples and would like to try something like this?
Spice, I LOVE your nipples!!!!
Pillars of delight lol
nice
Thanks Katelyn and LD!!!
I love it! I love how I can tell how much its driving the other off the walls

Sweet
wow, sounds hot!!! I have a guy who LOVES when i play with his nipples!
Pillars of delight lol Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
You gals can play with my nipples anytime.

just make sure you pay attention to all 8.

I luv it when a beautiful lady nibbles on them and pleasures me at the same time, any ladies up for this can pm me. great topic spice
Three cheers for nipple-licking! I always love it!
I absolutely LOVE nipple play (clamps, light to medium pinching, candle wax)...in fact, I am ISO a provider that has expertise in using wax erotically. On nipples, cock, balls. It is a an amazing sensation. I used to see a provider in Seattle, "Britain" who had great experience with this kind of erotica and used the correct wax (temp was safe). I am hard thinking of those sessions with her.
I had never seen ANYONE who seriously seriously LOBED their nipples played with until just the other day...I think the best way to punish that individual if they were not performing appropriately would be to give him excellent headgame while denying him ANY stimulation to his nipples
great thread. but leave my nips alone.. my butt too