Ladies & Gents what do you do to fight the boredom?

I'm sure everyone has hit a point in hobbyland in which YOU get bored . What do YOU do when ( Guys ) you have run out of bucket list items? And ( Ladies ) when you have been there done that? Surely it can't all be financial? Now I have seen most the ladies I have set out to see,done doubles,short sessions & real long,GB, dinner dates, the pinnacle of GFE,the naughtiest of PSE. There has to be something to break the cycle,the malaise, and get back to the excitement. So what is it?
.... after 10 rounds of Jose Cuervo....i lost count ,and started counting again!!
one round of Jose Cuervo!
I like to change it up from time to time. I'll spend a few months hobbying. Then I'll spend a few months a strip clubs. I've even dabbed into the sb thing for a while with a couple. After doing the sb thing and meeting some of the more gfe providers though its hard to do the shorter wam bam sessions. They just don't do it for me anymore. What I've found that keeps it fresh (other then the correct providers) is to only hobby parts of the year and to take time off from time to time. I took about 5 months off from last year to early this year.
Knotty ,
So I take you're saying time for a new bucket list? Or chronic drinking?
A new bucket list is always waiting with all the new lovely's that show up.
A new bucket list is always waiting with all the new lovely's that show up. Originally Posted by homer13
For me I think of that as just changing the faces , not really bringing on new experiences. And then the newer faces seem to come with less experience, and providing a lesser experience. Although I'm sure some are capable as doing as well as the established.
  • Toyz
  • 03-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Mine might not be the answer you're looking for, but here goes. I dabble in the hobby for fun. I augment my sex life here, its not the only place I meet women. Yep, am single, but in the vanilla world I'll be in relationships off and on & when that happens, I don't hobby.

I don't tend to want to notch the bedpost so to speak, but want to develop a quality in hobby relationship with just a small number of ladies. Seems to me everything gets better with familiarity. At present am seeing one who is ultimate UTR & satisfies everything I need.

This might change next week, and if so I'll seek out another. But the influx of new ladies is constant, so you would have to have unlimited resources like SL to see every interesting girl out there...
Toyz, I get where you're coming from, I have recently seen a lady that is extremely good at GFE. And I could see visiting her more often , definitely not out to see the influx of new faces. Not really my style .
  • Toyz
  • 03-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Yeah, GFE is the killer for me. If she is just comfortable with me and shows it, then I'm in heaven. Just be my GFE when you're with me, and I'm good for a week... Gets me looking forward to our next visit & keeps me from calling 2-3 a day tryijng to get a nut off..
Toyz, I get where you're coming from, I have recently seen a lady that is extremely good at GFE. And I could see visiting her more often , definitely not out to see the influx of new faces. Not really my style . Originally Posted by rockerrick
I experienced that as well recently as can see visiting her on a regular basis.
I prefer GFE and ladies I'm very familiar with. When I do get bored, I just take a break until the urge strikes -- and it usually does with a couple of months.