Just out of Boredom & curiosity ........

How many of you are fellow vegetarians/ vegans? I'm just curious how many other providers/ hobbyists are non-meat eaters. once again posting this just out of curiosity! ( & boredom ) I wish there was a forum like this but for fellow veg-heads I think that would be interesting. Thanks! XoXo
I'm vegetarian. not vegan
OOO awesome!
to quote Ron White...."I did not fight my way to the top of the food chain to eat carrots."

I am a carnivore and intend to stay that way....lol
What is the difference between a vegetarian and a vegan?
I eat ALOT of vegetables and only small amounts of meat...not a vegetarien,just a healthy eater
Vegetarian....tho i sometimes fall off the wagon but never eat red meat ...
Vegans eat nothing made with animal by products (eggs honey etc )
to quote Ron White...."I did not fight my way to the top of the food chain to eat carrots."

I am a carnivore and intend to stay that way....lol Originally Posted by caseytx
lol! well I don't have anything against eating meat it just grosses me out personally so I choose not too, & i'm a vegan but fall off the wagon sometimes too though, never with meat but sometimes things that are made with dairy
Haven't ate meat since I was 16 ( well unless ur counting another kind of meat wink wink >;-) but I don't bite into that 1! ha! )
I'm mostly vegetarian with some fish every once in a while, so technically, I'm pescatarian.
What is funny about this thread?
What is funny about this thread? Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Top 10 Veg Pick Up Lines:
1. If I said you had the body of an all-natural, organic-living, animal-loving, environment-nurturing, whale-saving sex machine, would you hold it against me? Please?

Did that make you laugh?
lol yes it did!
What is funny about this thread? Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
O i don't know I just didn't know where else to put it
mmmmm it is also most like eating pussy
lol ur so bad Cpt John!! its a little red tho for me, how about something more pink?