Cabin Fever

Ugh!

Two days of icy roads, and I've got some serious cabin fever! Am I the only one who despises being trapped indoors by cold and ice? (There are other ways to be stuck inside that don't seem so bad. LOL)

TP
I do NOT like the enduring the cold, wearing all these layers of clothes, and not being able to go where I please.

If you can make a path, I'll keep you warm!!
I hear you! I only get two days off a month. It sucks ass when I gotta spend one of them couped up in the casa. Top it off I'm hornier than a Jack Rabbit! My next provider appointment Cant get here fast enough!
OMG Tony!!! I am absolutely losing my mind!!!

I DID just discover that my gym is open though so I will go there later if I have to walk!

Next week should be amazingly awesome!
come on - be thankful and grateful that you dont live in chi-town or pittsburg or philly or nyc or boston or n. dakota or saskatchewan or the north frigid pole!!!

two-three days!!!! and it's sunny today!! surely you can entertain yourself!!

plus, you wont have to water your lawn this week [assuming your abode has a lawn around it that you maintain]
<--- is going crazy herself!
I do NOT like the enduring the cold, wearing all these layers of clothes, and not being able to go where I please.

If you can make a path, I'll keep you warm!! Originally Posted by rn_sweetie
If I had me some tire chains, I'd beat a path to your door! LOL
OMG Tony!!! I am absolutely losing my mind!!!

I DID just discover that my gym is open though so I will go there later if I have to walk!

Next week should be amazingly awesome! Originally Posted by vnurse
My mistake was passing on the chance to go to the gym yesterday, although I heard from a friend of mine that every soccer dad was there, toting his "brat pack" to get the varmints out of the house! No thanks! Now soccer mom's? Well, that's another story!
Alecia, how big is your TV?
I have plenty of things to keep me occupied including a big tv, however I would prefer to have someone to keep me busy lol
Ahhhh...a rendezvous with Vnurse or Alecia would really change my mood....hmmmm.
Yeah alecia...how big IS yours? MINE is 60-inches! LOL!

Mr. Mason...c'mon darlin'!
<- just got I Internet back on at least the phone. Still nothing at the house. Iced in and this was my damn horny week. And monday more will be here. Ahhhhhhhhhh. Must. Get. Laid. Soon. Agh.
Journey, I know EXACTLY how you feel! This is my horny MONTH, forget just the week. lol.
Sometimes it is easy to forget how good we have it. The snow, etc, sucks, but it does not have to dominate us. I waited for a little while for conditions to improve a little. Thursday night I drove 200 miles of slick shit, had a great bang, talk, snuggle, etc. Friday had more of the same. Drove 200 miles of slick shit to get home. Life is wonderful.

Torito