Teeth

I've always heard hookers loose most of their teeth within a few years of hooking due to swallowing bacteria infected cum on regular basis. I'm curious if this is a rumor or reality. How many providers on this website have most of their real teeth?
OMFG! iF SHE DONT HAVE HER TEETH, DONT GET THE BBBJ DAMNIT! EXCUSE MY CAPSLOCK, BUT ITS CALLED FOR!

seriously! i have all mine! in good condition! and see my dentist every 90 days! i also tell all my newbies the same thing, dont get the bbbj if she is missing teeth! look at her hands, are they clean? etc... seriously!wow
you know that dental infections can be passed through oral sex, and give one hell of a UTI!
But how long have you been hooking? Teeth usually don't fall out until a few years later. I just googled prostitution and dental problems and found a lot of websites that talked about hookers eventually loosing their teeth.
i have been in the hobby since childhood, but lets say 20 yrs to9 be politically correct.
as for the numbers you are referencing, i am positive they are in reference to your average streetwalker with a hellatious drug addiction. and that addiction has more to do with her dental issues than cum, i assure you.
Dentist hobbyists, time to chime in...for some reason, this just doesn't "wash"...
excuse me?
Please Dont Feed The Trolls!!
Wow, this is even more distasteful than the "fajita meat" thread I saw floating around yesterday.

I cannot believe you used the term, "hooking."

And I think Amy hit the nail on the head that those stats do not refer to us ladies, but to actual street walkers. The meth addiction (and everything that goes along with it) has more to do with the tooth loss than the oral sex. The majority of the ladies here are productive members of society, and we do things like go to the dentist and visit the doctor regularly to keep ourselves healthy.

Didn't want to feed the trolls, per se, but wanted to get under Poppy
Wow, this is even more distasteful than the "fajita meat" thread I saw floating around yesterday.

I cannot believe you used the term, "hooking."

And I think Amy hit the nail on the head that those stats do not refer to us ladies, but to actual street walkers. The meth addiction (and everything that goes along with it) has more to do with the tooth loss than the oral sex. The majority of the ladies here are productive members of society, and we do things like go to the dentist and visit the doctor regularly to keep ourselves healthy.

Didn't want to feed the trolls, per se, but wanted to get under Poppy Originally Posted by Marla
I agree and now I' m under you!
Please Dont Feed The Trolls!! Originally Posted by PoppyToyota

What Poppy said -- Dont feed the TROLLS !! Just look at his previous posts and it's clear.
I don't know about that, but I've noticed that most married women have perfect teeth.
I've always heard hookers loose most of their teeth within a few years of hooking due to swallowing bacteria infected cum on regular basis. I'm curious if this is a rumor or reality. How many providers on this website have most of their real teeth? Originally Posted by Ebay Hooker
Did you mean LOSE? Hookers LOSE their teeth?? It's always fun to go back and make sure you used the correct word when putting someone down, otherwise you look like a douche....just sayin'
It's always fun to go back and make sure you used the correct word when putting someone down, otherwise you look like a douche....just sayin' Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
He seems like a douche with or without schooling. Bad form, OP. As a person without the movie-star-perfect smile, thanks for the insult. Way to make a positive impact and brighten someone's day.
As a person without the movie-star-perfect smile, thanks for the insult. Way to make a positive impact and brighten someone's day. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
I've never seen your teeth or face, but that body of yours makes up for it!
The correct word is "lose" ordinarily. However, it's "loose" in hooker lingo.