Has anyone Hobbied this week?

This is crazy. Has anyone actually done anything this week?

"Could this go on all day and night?
It could, you know, and it just might."
Yes.

I wouldn't go out in these conditions just for P4P, but if I'm out anyway for work . . . Tuesday, and who knows, maybe again today.
Does fuckin my hand count?

I swore off this biz until after Super Bowl. Which means;
1) As I write this I'm hornier then a drunken prom date.
2) On Feb, 7th I'm going to lick some poor woman's belly button from the inside for oooooooh couple HOURS!!!!
  • hd
  • 02-04-2011, 08:45 AM
I was lucky enough to have coffee with an ATF beauty tuesday morning, then had an appointment later with Rosey Palm!
Awwwwwwwww, poor babies.......I did yesterday AND this morning!
I'm breaking out the dog sled later today
Awwwwwwwww, poor babies.......I did yesterday AND this morning! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
BITEME!!!!

No I mean it literally....plz bite me.
This week has SUCKED for me and not in the fun way....I hate the freaking snow. I feel sorry for my first victim next week, he is gonna hit the floor before the shoes are off!
Pre-hell-frozen-over on Monday, yes.
HAD A GREAT SESSION WITH REAGAN DRAKE ON MONDAY BEFORE
THIS MESS STARTED.
I've been getting a TON of requests! I think the cold makes you boys want to snuggle. I haven't been able to book much though. This weather is nuts and causing all sorts of problems. -_-
I was able to drive in yesterday for and appointment with a really nice guy. I had to cancel one this morning and I felt so bad. Weather please pretty please get better.
saw Cameron on Monday before this. since then nada.
Any ladies working? Maybe a cabin fever special? I'm willing to brave the roads.
Had one set up but the schools never opened up and the SO is a Teacher. And I have been trying to get with this fine Lady for a long time now.

God I hope she has something open next week and will still see me.