Albuquerque Strip Club Prices?

I can't for the life of me find the prices at Knockouts or TDs for table or private dances these days on the internet, let alone VIP costs. About 8 years ago, I could go to KO and get $10 lap dances with my pick of the hottest dancers working there. That was reasonable. I heard that the cost of a private dance is $20 now and that some beers go for up to $9 a bottle. At those prices, you can burn a hole in your wallet in no time, especially since they cut most songs short 5-6 minute songs into 3-minute songs.

Does anybody know the current prices at TDs or KO? Does KO still not charge a cover except on weekend nights?

Also, is it true that Cheeks shut down in Santa Fe? For all of its faults, I had some great times at Cheeks over the years. What led to it being shut down? I know that Cheeks reopened as soon as quarantine laws were relaxed during the pandemic. I can only assume that the City of Santa Fe will not be allowing another gentleman's club in their city anytime soon. Somebody should open up one in La Cienega just to spite Santa Fe since it is just outside of the city limits.
Cheeks in Santa Fe is gone.
TDs private dances are $25 per song and are low mileage. The Champagne room is $275 and the mileage varies depending on the gal, but I’ve always gotten at least a CBJ each time. They used to have floor dances there @ $10 per song, but I think that went away with the pandemic. Too bad, as this was a great way to test the waters with a gal to see if the private dance was worth the money.
I don’t go to KO much. Yes, I think the cheapest dance was $20, but it’s still in a relatively quiet booth with partitions. I’m not sure of any additional options for dances there, as none of the strippers have tried to upsell me there. The dancers are hotter at TDs.
knockouts dances are $10 a pop, but the more attractive ladies will ask for more, some of them are worth it
I always have a blast at KO, go to have fun not save money. I spend my money on women and booze lol and usually just blow the rest