Congratulations Summer!!!!

• TBONE
  • 04-30-2009, 11:47 AM
On your agency's one year anniversary!!!

Knowing you, I'll be wishing you MANY more!!! Right here!
TBONE forgive for I have sinned. I posted my congratulations in the wrong forum. I will kneel on rice until you have deleted my post.

Congratulations again Summer!
  • fawn
  • 04-30-2009, 09:46 PM
TBONE forgive for I have sinned. I posted my congratulations in the wrong forum. I will kneel on rice until you have deleted my post.

Congratulations again Summer! Originally Posted by chipper
dont feel so bad chipper i did the same thing you did...
yes, yes i did post is summers forum also...
i am also sorry TBone....
and congrats again to you summer...........
Thank ya'll for the kind words and all that posted in our forum, thank you. (even though we did break a rule)

I will take my spankings like an adult. Fawn, your ass is REALLY going to be sore after next Wednesday.

First going on the cruise without all of us and know this. What are we going to do with you?

Chipper, we will come up with a punishment for you also...
Summer,

Congratulations to you and the Girls on your First Anniversary!!

May you Ladies have Many More Fun and Successful years!

Stang
  • Maxx
  • 05-01-2009, 08:23 AM
Summer, Congratulations! We must get aquainted if & when I come to Big D for fun!
Congrats!
Summer,
I believe that I must get in line for my punishment too as I posted in your forum as well. (Sorry TBONE! Muah!)

I love you girl and I hope that you have many many many more anniversaries to come!

You rock girl! Keep up the GREAT work!!!
Congratulations on your 1yr anniversary, I will give you a special surprise next week.
  • foX
  • 05-01-2009, 11:31 AM
My congrats as well...... it has been a YEAR!! Dang!!
Congrats Summer on your One Year Anniversary!

Here's to many more successful years!!

Oh, and thank you for all the work you put into the HH's and Luncheons. It really means a lot to us!

GOOD LUCK and BE SAFE!!

~Kelly TNT
  • fawn
  • 05-01-2009, 07:40 PM
I will take my spankings like an adult. Fawn, your ass is REALLY going to be sore after next Wednesday.

First going on the cruise without all of us and know this. What are we going to do with you? Originally Posted by TrulySummer
I'm going to have to go out and buy me a new little skirt or some shorts
shorts just for this spanking youre going to give me...........and i look forward
to the STING.............