Nothing but MAD disrespect in Atlanta

I am not going to go into a rant , but I simply cannot believe the lame clientel in Atlanta. Yes, I have been on the road for 5 weeks. Yes, my business model is different than most...I ALWAYS meet and have a drink, create a comfort zone and then we carry on if we both are into it. We all have no-shows, non-confirmed appointments (what changed in the last 2 hours??) , dick heads who get all excited and then jerk off to our photos instead of showing up...but a WHOLE TOWN of them? Calling to schedule, promising it's written in PEN, not pencil, then either not calling to confirm, or showing up and trying to negotiate the money in the lounge?? Really??
My website and my ads are very specific. I do not leave room for grey areas. You don't see my phone number unless rates are directly above it. I spell everything out specifically, in black and white. I am very clear.

The only other time I have run into such a bunch of uncool and disrespectful men is in Houston. In NYC the guys, particularly the Financial Services guys, who make up the bulk of my clientel, are hard as hell to get in front of because everyone is so busy but the Atlanta men take the cake.

Ladies!! Do yourselves a favor and stay out of Altanta unless you want to spend your time and money getting the run around and dealing with a bunch of Big Ls.

Ok, I ranted a bit!!! Onward!! SOOOO ready for some Big Easy!!!

xoxoCJ
I was about to say - get out of Atlanta early and come on down to NOLA!
I was about to say - get out of Atlanta early and come on down to NOLA! Originally Posted by Stick1969
HOLD ON...........I'M COMIN!!!
THURSDAY HAPPY HOUR AT LUCY'S KIDS???????
Clair, Val goes there all the time and she loves it. Sorry you're not having a good time.
Everyone complains about ATL but Val lol.
The only other time I have run into such a bunch of uncool and disrespectful men is in Houston. Originally Posted by ClairJordan
Maybe Atlanta doesn't like whiney bitches either...just sayin'...
Maybe Atlanta doesn't like whiney bitches either...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Ya, just saying STFU.
Try being me for 5 min and yer head will spin around.
Originally Posted by ClairJordan
The only other time I have run into such a bunch of uncool and disrespectful men is in Houston.

The only other time I have run into such a bunch of uncool and disrespectful men is in Houston.

Can't really relate to being someone's bitch, but!
Oh!! Ur from Houston. Makes perfect sense to me now.
Clair, Val goes there all the time and she loves it. Sorry you're not having a good time.
Everyone complains about ATL but Val lol. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Girl, your cool, tranquil avatar and attitude are just what I need right now. thanks so much for your input, seriously.
Can I ask a gent to fly you and I to the Moon, Nola style??

xoxoC
Fw: Please ignore Wakeup

When i wake up...I smile when I put on my make up...and I say a little prayer for you!!!
I am sorry to hear that. I know it is not of any help but in Europe its actually worse :-). (lol)
Girl, your cool, tranquil avatar and attitude are just what I need right now. thanks so much for your input, seriously.
Can I ask a gent to fly you and I to the Moon, Nola style??

xoxoC Originally Posted by ClairJordan

They are going to love you in Nola.
come to dallas girl. we know how to treat a lady!
I am not going to go into a rant , but I simply cannot believe the lame clientel in Atlanta. Yes, I have been on the road for 5 weeks. Yes, my business model is different than most...I ALWAYS meet and have a drink, create a comfort zone and then we carry on if we both are into it. We all have no-shows, non-confirmed appointments (what changed in the last 2 hours??) , dick heads who get all excited and then jerk off to our photos instead of showing up...but a WHOLE TOWN of them? Calling to schedule, promising it's written in PEN, not pencil, then either not calling to confirm, or showing up and trying to negotiate the money in the lounge?? Really??
My website and my ads are very specific. I do not leave room for grey areas. You don't see my phone number unless rates are directly above it. I spell everything out specifically, in black and white. I am very clear.

The only other time I have run into such a bunch of uncool and disrespectful men is in Houston. In NYC the guys, particularly the Financial Services guys, who make up the bulk of my clientel, are hard as hell to get in front of because everyone is so busy but the Atlanta men take the cake.

Ladies!! Do yourselves a favor and stay out of Altanta unless you want to spend your time and money getting the run around and dealing with a bunch of Big Ls.

Ok, I ranted a bit!!! Onward!! SOOOO ready for some Big Easy!!!

xoxoCJ Originally Posted by ClairJordan
Sorry you're having problems in ATL....I love it and haven't really encountered anyone rude ....

Can't really relate to being someone's bitch, but!
Oh!! Ur from Houston. Makes perfect sense to me now. Originally Posted by ClairJordan
I can assure you Wakeup is nobody's bitch lol... That's just an inside joke, he's one of my favourite guys in Houston

Best of luck in Nola! x
When someone is unhappy/sad, It is not right to make them feel worse. Wakeup was out of line but that is nothing new.