DEMOCRAT UNION THUGS GONE CRAZY....

The Michigan House approved the right to work bill; it goes to the Governor for signature....

And watch the union thugs go crazy....................

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-wa...s-in-michigan/
Earlier today, a Democratic legislator in Michigan promised that there would be “blood” if workers aren’t forced to join unions (and thereby pay involuntary tribute to the Democratic Party) against their will. At this point, it is difficult to see any justification for the continued existence of unions. They have devastated Michigan’s economy and more or less destroyed the city of Detroit. At the very least, they should not receive favored treatment under the antitrust laws, and when they function as nothing but a criminal conspiracy, they should be prosecuted as such.
Crowder says he's not going to file charges against the thug that hit him. That's a shame.

It's amazing, unions have destroyed the auto industry, the steel industry, the garment industry and many others, and they still won't give up. The unions just drove Hostess Brands out of business and cost themselves eighteen thousand jobs.

Like most liberals, unions seem to think that wealth can be created out of thin air. They think if they negotiate a contract that pays them like cardiac surgeons, the company will just pay it and stay in business. Liberals live in a fantasy world.
Video of the "peaceful confrontation".

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew...ork-supporters
It is what America's urban centers will look like if the Obama debt bomb isn't defused. The sooner the better.
  • Seedy
  • 12-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Every single one of those union COCKSUCKERS should go straight to fucking prison. And get butt fucked every god damn day. Then again they may like it... what a bunch of scumbag democrat cocksuckers. Better yet put em on trial, convict, and then HANG THE MOTHERFUCKERS, from the nearest tree... you libtards want to defend that bullshit they pulled?
It is what America's urban centers will look like if the Obama debt bomb isn't defused. The sooner the better. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It's going to be Madmax Beyond Thunderdome. Houston is going to be a war zone. The welfare parasites will go feral overnight once their checks are cut off.
I live in a right to work state and work in the aircraft industry was a union member for 24 of the 25 years I have worked for the most part those of us were smart about the way we voted on are contracts I would say that the biggest part of are membership were conservative aircraft poeple don't make anywhere close to what they make in the auto industry but we still make good wages and the industry would be doing better than it is but with what they have in the white house is more of a problem which is why I left the union just can't see my money going to support Obama
I live in a right to work state and work in the aircraft industry was a union member for 24 of the 25 years I have worked for the most part those of us were smart about the way we voted on are contracts I would say that the biggest part of are membership were conservative aircraft poeple don't make anywhere close to what they make in the auto industry but we still make good wages and the industry would be doing better than it is but with what they have in the white house is more of a problem which is why I left the union just can't see my money going to support Obama Originally Posted by gary5912
Punctuation much?
Punctuation much? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I thought I'd leave that up to you
  • Seedy
  • 12-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Punctuation much? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Who gives two flying rat fucks.... Where are all the cocksucker demo libtards defending this bullshit? I will tell where they are, they are blowing each other, and sucking odumbos dick, fucking scumbag fucks. Someone should have pulled out a mini-gun and wasted the whole motherfucking bunch of lowlife cocksuckers.
I noticed none of the liberals have responded to this post either. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=620567

I guess they are OK with OBamacare becoming a financial money pit.
  • Seedy
  • 12-11-2012, 10:15 PM
I noticed none of the liberals have responded to this post either. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=620567

I guess they are OK with OBamacare becoming a financial money pit. Originally Posted by satexasguy
What do you expect? They are just a bunch of mindless odumbo cocksuckers......
Fucking idiots! If anybody's going over the edge it's dipshits like you! There is hard evidence supporting that right now.
That's the best response you'll get from the Obamatons.
  • CJ7
  • 12-12-2012, 12:15 AM
That's the best response you'll get from the Obamatons. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

spoken by King Obamadon