Fetish Provider

I find myself yearning for some relatively specific fetish type items (BDSM, CBT (not slapping hitting), strapon, prostate massage as examples) and I am relatively shy when it comes to stating wants/needs in person.

I have booked sessions with providers who have fetish items listed on their sites and explained my wants/proclivities, however I seem to end up with a number of the items missing from the session.

My questions for the group -

1. How do you screen your providers to ensure they are willing/able to fulfill your fetish requests?

2. How specific are you regarding those fetish requests prior to the session and how do you communicate them?

3. Providers - How would you want such fetish requests submitted to you? (See what I did there? BDSM, submitted - yeah marginally funny).

4. Providers - Do you typically spend any "pre-session" time doing any planning or preparing for requested fetish items?

I am sure I can come up with more, but I think that nails it for this post.
I have a questionnaire that I have my clients/submissives fill out for pre-planning for a session.
Asking for specific acts is always a dicey situation when contacting a lady that you haven't met...

Myself, I like all special requests to be discussed after verification. You might be able to save yourself some time by keeping your inquiries to ladies who have reviews, blog posts, or conversations that mention your particular points of interest.

~Mme X~
I pm'd you.
I always say. Read my menu and reviews and if it appeals to you then pm me...and after youre verified we can discuss details and desires
I always say. Read my menu and reviews and if it appeals to you then pm me...and after youre verified we can discuss details and desires Originally Posted by DallasRain
I just had a session with Dallas (review coming). It was awesome. It was everything I had read about in her reviews. She is all about satisfying your needs and more. She is perfect for testing you boundaries and testing your limits. So much fun!!!!!
More like making you forget you ever had any boundaries or limits! What a babe! Nice avatar, too.
More like making you forget you ever had any boundaries or limits! What a babe! Nice avatar, too. Originally Posted by LuckyDevilAgain
True that!!!!