super head 713 warning

• tld
  • 03-28-2016, 01:09 PM
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=95093
you better not give this girl a no on her review. You better not be critical of her performance. If you do she will call your review fake. Which is cool but she will also stock your profile. If you comment in other threads she post how your view is fake. You have been warned give her a yes or else
LMAO!!!!!!
I'll make a note of that caution.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=95093
you better not give this girl a no on her review. You better not be critical of her performance. If you do she will call your review fake. Which is cool but she will also stock your profile. If you comment in other threads she post how your view is fake. You have been warned give her a yes or else Originally Posted by tld
Why would you go see her if you like TS ?
  • Trey
  • 03-28-2016, 06:31 PM
Maybe he realized she didn't have a dick and got upset about it.
Lmao wtf? Dude are you fucking serious? First off you mentioned a "no" review when I clearly seen a "yes" . As I mentioned in my alert months ago that I had written on your false review "even though it's a yes a review it's false" why would I even take the time to criticize someone for giving me a yes review? I don't know what the hell it is with you or who the hell you are , but out of all people why did you choose me to criticize? I am beginning to think that you are a provider or something that's jealous of me I guess and trying to tear down my business . This here is ridiculous and to a point where I am thinking you are obsessed or something
This has to be another provider... just doesn't make any sense
Why would you go see her if you like TS ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Because he/she haven't meet with me before
Maybe he realized she didn't have a dick and got upset about it. Originally Posted by Trey
Lmao now that's tff
lmao ! Super head his/she in its feeling mamita ... We all have our trolls at less yours is funny mamita ...
lmao ! Super head his/she in its feeling mamita ... We all have our trolls at less yours is funny mamita ...
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Funny and delusional
Dam supa I guess u do have dat whip appeal mouth. Cause he didn't even meet u and he sprung.
Maybe he realized she didn't have a dick and got upset about it. Originally Posted by Trey
Thats funny
This isn't anything that presents a danger to the community, therefore it belongs in coed not Alerts.

Moving it there.
  • tld
  • 03-28-2016, 09:02 PM
she trolled me first. she said her piece about my review and I said my piece about the review. I moved on than she posted something about me after the fact http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057937578 post #28 so I though I should let people know they should watch her.

Trans women are Women get over