Who else hates NC/NS? how do you handle it

I've had 2 misfires over the past 2 days. 1 provider couldn't help what happen. Hotel out of rooms. Go figure. That was a first. The 2nd provider just decided not to say or do anything and leave me in the parking lot like a dumb ass. Question is... how do you handle it? I don't want to blast her all over the forum but damn she could've sent a text or something.
  • mr666
  • 04-03-2016, 10:22 AM
You can if you want. But just move on. There are plenty of other providers ready and willing to take your money and fuck your brains out.
If I have waited for 15-20 minutes and have not heard from them then I leave. Not going to be waiting around.
Unless you're in an accident, NC/ NS are selfish, arrogant and rude, no nice way of putting it.

I've never done that to anyone, not even in Civilian Life.

However, there are a few members on here who have NC/NS me and other ladies

If you can't make it or change your mind for any reason, just a simple " I can't make our appointment " is sufficient, enough.
No questions asked.
Then move on
Yea I waited about 20 minutes. I felt pretty stupid cause like he said plenty providers would've taken my money with a smile
Very well put Chula...

You can if you want. But just move on. There are plenty of other providers ready and willing to take your money and fuck your brains out. Originally Posted by mr666
Unless you're in an accident, NC/ NS are selfish, arrogant and rude, no nice way of putting it.

I've never done that to anyone, not even in Civilian Life.

However, there are a few members on here who have NC/NS me and other ladies.

If you can't make it or change your mind for any reason, just a simple " I can't make our appointment " is sufficient, enough.
No questions asked.
Then move on Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I've had 2 misfires over the past 2 days. 1 provider couldn't help what happen. Hotel out of rooms. Go figure. That was a first. The 2nd provider just decided not to say or do anything and leave me in the parking lot like a dumb ass. Question is... how do you handle it? I don't want to blast her all over the forum but damn she could've sent a text or something. Originally Posted by Iloveabigasd
I handle them by putting them on my special " Arrogant Azzhole / DNS List "

What really sux is when you see them posting online or worse, ( if a member ) they write a review, or ( if a provder ) they get a new review , right after they NC/NS you. Same Day.
LOL
Yep, Those types are " special "

Word gets around on who these special characters are.
My thought? Post it up on the boards. We tards need to know which ladies don't respect our time.

I don't want to blast her all over the forum. Originally Posted by Iloveabigasd
Why not?
  • cr76
  • 04-03-2016, 11:58 AM
You can if you want. But just move on. There are plenty of other providers ready and willing to take your money and fuck your brains out. Originally Posted by mr666

My sentiments exactly - You can come put her on blast or pm her, but it's usually best to just move on at least you saved money. I rather be no called no showed then has a session where your left with buyer's remorse and nothing went your way.

Should you put her on blast in coed, just make sure your 100% in the right, cause we have seen NC/NS blasts backfire.
I think a simple ncns warning in alerts is certainly merited in these situations.

Maybe not for the first lady, but for the second one for sure.

I will tell you that we do not suffer ncns lightly as providers, and most ladies will post about one the very first time it happens. Also, if the lady in question sees that alert posted about her and she is a genuine lady who just happened to have one day of inconsideration it might make her realize like, "Oh shit, I need to get my act together." Maybe she would even contact you to make it up and offer you a free session.

(I once got placed in a situation, bc I was sharing my in-call space and the lady I was sharing with totally screwed me over and locked me out. I ended up having to cancel on the gent, felt so bad about it, that later when I had my in-call situation locked down, I offered him a make-up session.)

So, I would highly suggest posting time wasters in the alerts section from now on.
However, there are a few members on here who have NC/NS me and other ladies
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Oh well, that's their loss!! More time for the rest of us
I think a simple ncns warning in alerts is certainly merited in these situations.

Maybe not for the first lady, but for the second one for sure.

I will tell you that we do not suffer ncns lightly as providers, and most ladies will post about one the very first time it happens. Also, if the lady in question sees that alert posted about her and she is a genuine lady who just happened to have one day of inconsideration it might make her realize like, "Oh shit, I need to get my act together." Maybe she would even contact you to make it up and offer you a free session.

(I once got placed in a situation, bc I was sharing my in-call space and the lady I was sharing with totally screwed me over and locked me out. I ended up having to cancel on the gent, felt so bad about it, that later when I had my in-call situation locked down, I offered him a make-up session.)

So, I would highly suggest posting time wasters in the alerts section from now on. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
NCNS is not alert worthy. I just move on to disappoint another lady when NCNS happens.
I say wait another 24 hrs to get her story, then if it's bullshit, post her name here on this thread.
Politely, I must disagree. NCNS is blatant disrespect for the recipient of said NCNS (be it Provider or Client). In my mind, post it up right away in Co-ed (it isn't an alert) and let the perpetrator of the NCNS clear their own reputation.

NCNS in the professional world more often than not results in termination. Most here claim to be professionals (be it Provider or Client) and, as such, should observe the same courtesies.