Providers that give THE BEST SEXUAL PROVIDER EXPERIENCES!!

I am tired of the who is the best looking, who has the best ass, over 30, under 30 threads. C'mon, good looks and a great booty are only small parts of the provider equation. The fun, the important part, the memorable part is the unforgettable sexual experience that you get to keep forever. I don't care about ATFs, GFEs, longest sessions, the number of shots on goal in an hour, best new flavor, or who anyone visits the most. I don't care about a favorite slow comfortable screw either. Save that junk for another thread.

What I crave to know is which talented providers provide the best freakin' most amazing passionate, jaw dropping, ball throbbing, cum pumping, orgasm producing, spine tingling, science defying, screaming, moaning, body slapping, non-stop from start to finish, heart pounding, I cant believe I am doing this and I wanna do this again and again experience? Which providers remain in your day dreams, your shower masturbation moments, your head when you are screwing your SO, for years after your session? What providers provide the BEST SEXUAL PROVIDER EXPERIENCES (BSPEs) in DFW?

Don't name a hot sweet thing provider from one of the Daaaaaman style systematic fuck sessions that incorporate a standard list of positions in different orders....Don't get me wrong, Daaaaaman is a really nice, professional and funny guy, but someday he will have to face it, he is just a sex addict getting his fix.

Only list a provider with which you personally experienced your BEST SEXUAL PROVIDER EXPERIENCE (BSPE).

My two BSPEs are tied between two fuckalicious providers, Jessica UTR and Reese. I have seen many other girls that are amazing, but both Jessica and Reese took me to pulsating neon sexual pinnacle places that I have not gotten back to with anyone else. My BSPEs with Jessica and Reese are forever in my memory. My BSPEs make me grin.....often.....And that my fellow hobbyists is what it is all about.
Lisa of Dallas
*Raises Hand*

Hell - What else am I here for?

Fucking like a champ is kinda in the job description.
Best ass on an "old lady"....woohoooo ME! LOL
Best ass on an "old lady"....woohoooo ME! LOL Originally Posted by DallasRain
Glad you could read the 1st 15 words of the OP. LOL
You obviously started at the top with Jessica UTR and Reese. The only one you missed was Bliss. In my humble opinion, those three are literally without equal.
Bliss......daty/o thanks for directions.
My clients tell me that Madison May and her doubles partners are some of the hottest
You obviously started at the top with Jessica UTR and Reese. The only one you missed was Bliss. In my humble opinion, those three are literally without equal. Originally Posted by daty/o
Until the next one comes along...there is always a faster gunslinger.
HoneyRose
My two BSPEs are tied between two fuckalicious providers, Jessica UTR and Reese. I have seen many other girls that are amazing, but both Jessica and Reese took me to pulsating neon sexual pinnacle places that I have not gotten back to with anyone else. My BSPEs with Jessica and Reese are forever in my memory. My BSPEs make me grin.....often.....And that my fellow hobbyists is what it is all about. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Thank you, Invisible1. I'm flattered beyond words.
For me....BELLAFTWORTH....then...L EGENDARYBADASS....MELANNIE STAR...LAYLARICHIE
For me it's Jessica UTR, Bliss, BellaFtWorth, SexxyJade, and Isabella Preslie. I know it's a longer list than you're probably asking for, but each of these ladies is fantastic.
And that just about sums up 90%+ of us......

....but he is just a sex addict getting his fix....... Originally Posted by Invisible1
For me it's Jessica UTR, Bliss, BellaFtWorth, SexxyJade, and Isabella Preslie. I know it's a longer list than you're probably asking for, but each of these ladies is fantastic. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
+1000% on Bliss & Bella!!! Haven't seen the other ladies so can't say.

Pic is Bliss. She is remarkable.