What kind of Animals Will Kill A 6 Year Old In Order To Cover Their Tracks

http://video.foxnews.com/v/544411673...#sp=show-clips

This is one of those crimes that seems incomprehensible. Three Thugs steal a car, with a 6 year old in the back seat, and then at a later location shoot him multiple times, I guess so the kid can't identify them.

There isn't much you can say about this, because the entire scenario is mind boggling.
Wow. And those fuckers aren't death penalty eligible? I don't care how old they were. Ridiculous. More ridiculous I'm not hearing it on the news.
Wow. And those fuckers aren't death penalty eligible? I don't care how old they were. Ridiculous. More ridiculous I'm not hearing it on the news. Originally Posted by gnadfly
they're black and the fact they killed a 6 year old and was not reported by other networks nationally, says it.
Some of Trump's "bad dudes".
  • Old-T
  • 05-26-2017, 08:57 AM
Wow. And those fuckers aren't death penalty eligible? I don't care how old they were. Ridiculous. More ridiculous I'm not hearing it on the news. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I completely agree with you on this one.
they're black and the fact they killed a 6 year old and was not reported by other networks nationally, says it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Fucking idiot! Do you think someone is gonna disagree with the fact this is a horrible deal. dilbert Shitstarter is more like it. I agree they should be punished to the full extent of the Law.

I guess CNN and Fox are not household names where you live. https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=m...r+old+murdered
they're black and the fact they killed a 6 year old and was not reported by other networks nationally, says it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This is old news about nearly a week old Batman - the story went viral
No different from the crime that happens in that ses pool city you live in - remember at one time New Orleans was the murder capital of the United States until Chicago took the title - Dilbert you are an idiot
yer not very original
yer not very original Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Really Batman ? No wonder why you were born on the scariest day of the year lol
No different from the crime that happens in that ses pool city you live in - remember at one time New Orleans was the murder capital of the United States until Chicago took the title - Dilbert you are an idiot Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I heard that Dodge City was pretty "rough" ... "back in the day"!

So why is everyone so upset about the murder of a little one?

Right, numb-nuts?

Right, numb-nuts? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wish those boys would have carjacked you the 6 year old deserved to live more than you asshole - you are a serial stalker
  • WTF
  • 05-26-2017, 11:30 AM

Right, numb-nuts? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You tell us LL, why do some get upset at some children's deaths and not at other childrens' deaths.

Could it be politics or racial bias?
You tell us LL, why do some get upset at some children's deaths and not at other childrens' deaths.

Could it be politics or racial bias? Originally Posted by WTF
You're the callous asshole who mocks anyone who is appalled at the sight of Syrian babies being gassed to death, fagboy. Why do you do that? Is it because of their brown skin? And then you make yourself look stupid (in addition to being a callous racist) by arguing we shouldn't bother to save ANY babies if we can't save ALL of them!