Encounter: ShaSha is one of life's "little" Luxuries at Luxury

Date: Jan 2020
Name: ShaSha
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines Blvd
Phone: See Spa Sticky
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK to DFK. BBBJ. ACG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5' 4". About 115 lbs. Sexy dark eyes, nice complexion. Athletic build, A cup. (She's athletic because she works out on us a lot. See ROS). Really flexible.
Recommendation: Yes
Man, yeah, Shasha is all them things... Greatest IOP, Legend, Hall of Famer. We going to be sorry that day Shasha retires.
Don’t say retires and Shasha in one sentence! I don’t want that to happen!
I just wish she would get some implants on those itty bitty titties of hers because they sag too much now.
I just wish she would get some implants on those itty bitty titties of hers because they sag too much now. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

I think those itty bitty titties look great on her small frame. I'd need to see a CGI render of her with C cups before I'd agree she needed them.
I just wish she would get some implants on those itty bitty titties of hers because they sag too much now. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Even full B cups would fucking rock on her tiny body!

She is one of the Dallas legends without a doubt. Simply amazing. And her TUMA sets her apart from all others.
natural is better for me.

if she got fake ones, i'd actually think of passing on her.