Antonio Banderas and Kate Spade died???

I was standing in line at grocery store and saw it on the cover of People? Does anyone know what happened?
Just googled. Banderas still alive. All is well.
It was Anthony Bourdain who committed suicide in the same week that Kate Spade took her own life.
This is still sad .....ugh...
What a trip, Kates father died the night before her funeral.
How fucked for her family.
Anthony B. was a great writer but he suffered from mental illness. I'll never understand how successful people can become so depressed that they must kill themselves. They have available to them every form of stimulation and pleasure so you would think they could jolt themselves out of it or at least distract themselves from their melancholy. Personally whenever I'm depressed I find a hot girl and we fuck. Funny how that remedies everything. If a guy has a wet and open vagina in front of them and they still can't snap out of it then that's real depression.
What a trip, Kates father died the night before her funeral.
How fucked for her family. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
Broken heart syndrome is very real sadly
I always felt a connection to AB because we shared many traits, the capacity to turn a phrase not being one of them. While it may seem he had everything, to a person with depression the areas of lack seem to overwhelm us. I will miss him
Anthony Bourdain dying is very good news.

Here is proof that Bourdain was human garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
Good riddance to Anthony Bourdain!
I just learned David Spade and Kate were brother and sister.