Is the Austin scene dead?

Is the the Austin scene dead if not will anyone down to talk on Instagram? Follow 4 follow.
Maybe someone will do this, but generally speaking, provider's goals are to book and execute appointments with well paying clients. Not to talk to strangers on the IG for follows. So if you're basing the local economical soundness of this industry based on the lack of interest in your IG proposal, you may have come to the wrong place.
In my humble opinion .... the perception is in the eye of the beholder .... returning after two years... my impression
1.- due to what happened to other websites .. guys and ladies are cautious..the guys have a lot to loose
2.- other websites feel “safer” therefore better communication ...etc
3.- is the Summer,
Ladies have their kids home ... guys “have to take wifey and kids to fancy vacations”..... gelattos don’t leave much left over for hobby?

I will suggest more meet and greet and socializing to make everyone more comfortable ...
I am as busy as ever !
provider's goals are to book and execute appointments Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

So the Austin hobby is literally DEAD because providers have been executing clients? WTF????

Hope they never drain Barton Springs or Town Lake - it might be like the final scene in "Deliverance"

(Cue the banjo music.)
It’s pretty dead