Manhattan madam Kristin Davis of Elliott Spitzer fame to be subpoenaed in the Mueller probe?

This in the NY Times yesterday:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/21/n...s-mueller.html

I wonder what they plan on probing, if you'll pardon the pun, but the article says she hasn't been involved in prostitution for years. So it probably has nothing to do with Stormy Daniels or other pleasure gals that POTUS has pursued.

Presumably because of her ties to Roger Stone, her campaign strategist when she ran for governor promising to legalize prostitution and a certain popular recreational substance.

More recently she has worked for Stone doing IT stuff like website design and graphics, and they've reportedly been friends for years. She's kind of an interesting gal, and in another time and another place, she might be fun to know.

Any speculation on what ties to the investigation Mueller might have in mind?
I don't know what Mueller has in mind but this has to tie with Roger Stone. He's a character. Netflix had a special on him - it's called - "Get me Roger Stone"- It was a hoot and just plain fascinating.
Just watched "Get me Roger Stone" on Netlix. I was expecting a right-wing puff piece, but it's actually pretty enlightening. He's like the Forest Gump of political dirty tricks, and it explains a lot about recent events. I'm still hopeful that decency and fair play can win out, but maybe it's a sign of things to come.