This beggars belief - 28% of South African school girls are HIV positive.

28% of schoolgirls, but only 4% of schoolboys:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-positive.html

It appears that there are a LOT of HIV positive older men playing sugar daddy to Forbidden topic CC in SA.

That's a demographic disaster. The cost of putting over a quarter of the female population on AIDS drug regimens must be staggering.

It appears that there are a LOT of HIV positive older men playing sugar daddy to Forbidden topic CC in SA.

That's a demographic disaster. The cost of putting over a quarter of the female population on AIDS drug regimens must be staggering. Originally Posted by ExNYer
If they weren't counterfeiting the drugs and getting Western aid, it would be staggering. Plus, he said "up to".
Good thing I always wear a condom when I go there....
Sad fucked up disturbing shit. If I spelled something wrong shove it up your ass...
Who cares whether IFFY spelled like a hooker or not?

That's a disturbing figure, fuck whether its up to 28%.

Any percent is wack!

@Jewish-ish Lawyer...... the rubber comment..... so you're saying you wear them when you go there.
You don't other places???? Or you just like Forbidden topic CC and feel it necessary to wear them over there? Please clarify your meaning . And do be carefull when you back pedal, sir.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2013, 09:49 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/9930290/South-Africa-up-to-28-of-schoolgirls-HIV-positive.html

. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Good thing I always wear a condom when I go there.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You might want to choose your words better

Any percent is wack!

@Jewish-ish Lawyer...... the rubber comment..... so you're saying you wear them when you go there.
You don't other places???? Or you just like Forbidden topic CC and feel it necessary to wear them over there? Please clarify your meaning . And do be carefull when you back pedal, sir. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
We don't care if you spell like a Wyoming sheep hearder...you are part of the team...yew fucker
...yew fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He fucks trees?
Clearly you recognize my alpha status. Regardless of the hole you envision me pummelling,
You both recognize that I AM the one doing the fucking. And I prefer to pound maple...its sweet when it gets all drippy having a hole punched in it.
Clearly you recognize my alpha status. Regardless of the hole you envision me pummelling,
You both recognize that I AM the one doing the fucking. And I prefer to pound maple...its sweet when it gets all drippy having a hole punched in it. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
Unfortunately, he was probably aiming for "ewe" fucker, not "yew". Such is his spelling.

You gonna claim that, too?

That's a demographic disaster. The cost of putting over a quarter of the female population on AIDS drug regimens must be staggering. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Many adult African males are under the misconception that the cure for the virus is to have unprotected sex with a virgin. Certainly that's one explanation for the discrepency in infection rates between boys and girls.

Any percent is wack!

You don't other places???? Or you just like Forbidden topic, CC and feel it necessary to wear them over there? Please clarify your meaning . And do be carefull when you back pedal, sir. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
Fuck you I never said I patronize Forbidden topic, CC you chickshit asshole.
I always wear a rubber because so many people don't.
If "up to" 28 percent of the schoolgirls have AIDS, what do you think the rest of the population is like?
Every girl in her twenties used to be a schoolgirl, and that attitude about virgins curing aids has been in Africa for at least 20 years, you ignorant faggot.
Ignorant faggots aside, the AIDS epidomic (sp) in Africe and China is merely nature culling. I feel terribly bad for those people, but there is literally NOTHING we can do. Giving the vivtims AIDS cocktails just reduces the amount of money that could be spending on the next generations of children growing up without supervision. Having bands of uncared for children roaving the streets like wild dogs is making a very bad problem worse. Make the sick comfortable and work to save the future. Either way, it's an African problem or, at best a word-communituy problem not an American problem. We're broke and have problems of our own.
Every girl in her twenties used to be a schoolgirl
Not in some Muslim countries.
Wait a second ... This is about Muslims now?
Actually, it's the result of the same thing motivating your post: ignorance, suspicion, callousness, hatred and stupidity.

Ignorant faggots aside, the AIDS epidomic (sp) in Africe and China is merely nature culling. I feel terribly bad for those people, but there is literally NOTHING we can do. Giving the vivtims AIDS cocktails just reduces the amount of money that could be spending on the next generations of children growing up without supervision. Having bands of uncared for children roaving the streets like wild dogs is making a very bad problem worse. Make the sick comfortable and work to save the future. Either way, it's an African problem or, at best a word-communituy problem not an American problem. We're broke and have problems of our own. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward