ncns x 2 ariellalove ?

Well I was not sure if i was going to post this or not . I do realize that ariella is new to this community and flavor of the week . I slept on it to think about it but to decided to post anyways. I saw her ww post and pm her. She replied back to the usual questions I always ask and gave me her number to text her for quicker exchange.
Anyways we had set a location , time , and donation rate. So as I was near the area I had text her as I usually do for everyone I am about meet. I got to parking lot about 10 min to the agreed time and waited . About 2 minutes prior to appointment she texts me that she left early and couldn't meet up. I was thinking I know things unexpectedly do come up but wished I would had known sooner but quickly brushed it off. I told her was ok and make up tomorrow and she was fine with it.
She texts me about 2 pm yesterday sorry about what happened the day before. Ask if could meet about 3p and gave me the incall info told her could make it within the hour. She agreed and asked that I text hee when I arrived to the location. I did text again about 10 minutes prior waited because I knew was early and thought she was not ready yet.so I waited until 10 after and heard nothing. So I texted nm and she replied about 20 min after that she was sorry again but no explanation on both occasions. She did offered to make up again but kinda hesitant to because I don't want this to happen a 3rd time. Any thoughts???? Thanks.
Sounds like she double booked and someone else got there before you did.
she owes you a free makeup session that is BS
she owes you a free makeup session that is BS Originally Posted by JackBlack
+1
She is brand new, so deserves some flex on the TCB end.

That said, be patient.

Find a new "target" in the interim.

Two chances more than enough despite "third time's the charm" is a saying not a rule.

Find another "target" and re-orient.

More than a few guys have suffered your experience.

More than a few ladies in this boat have worked things out on the way to becoming a valued resource.
Yeah I always give benefit of the doubt. I wasn't a happy camper when she told me to meet her within the hour only to get ncns again without explanation except for just sorry I messed up kinda stuff. Always lot of others to choose from. Thanks for everyone's input.
But it is nice that you posted. Not to discourage anyone from making an appointment with her, but that if they do, they know this is a possibility. Thanks
CC13 I think you have been very reasonable. I had some TCB issues as well and warned her she couldn't do that without risking loss of business. She is a nice girl but may be getting overloaded with logistics of business she isn't familiar with. My sense was she isn't a flake and does have a RW life and problems. No excuse for NCNS though. Hate to say it but might just have to look elsewhere right now and later if you are so inclined and she is getting things together try again. Sorry you had that experience.
Sorry bro I took so long with her - went in and stayed way longer than expected she was that awesome!
She's off my list of visits.
Ty for info. Saves a few gents from wasting time! But don't think she cares much, judging from what others have gone through. She will adapt or be forgotten. Better luck next time!
She has a regular job and she does this for extra cash; Soooooo that may also explain her limited service -

Geez; too many guys around here expect every girl to be like a GDAMN drive thru window at McD's...just that entitlement mentality that is rampant in this new libtard society.

Lol . Kulharrow I should had known it was you that held her up. We got to coordinate our schedules better so don't ruin each other's game next time. Not to trying discourage anyone from seeing her . I'm sure she is a great person but just that these things do happen from time to time. Just got wait a little and try again another time.
Lol . Kulharrow I should had known it was you that held her up. We got to coordinate our schedules better so don't ruin each other's game next time. Not to trying discourage anyone from seeing her . I'm sure she is a great person but just that these things do happen from time to time. Just got wait a little and try again another time. Originally Posted by cannoncocker13b
LOL I told her to just kick him out at the end of his time, guess he is simply irresistible!
LOL I told her to just kick him out at the end of his time, guess he is simply irresistible! Originally Posted by docbruce
LOL!! Oh I'm a TRUE REALIST...'tis NOT I that is irresistible but my Bennies are definitely irresistible to the Bunnies!!!

Just like that guy who paid $1000 for 5 hours with that new hottie and says SHE was great to him....uhhhh reality check, $1000 SHOULD make any hottie perform WELL to ANYONE!

That's the power of the Bennies to the Bunnies!