Any AMPS operating yet in Greenville or Dallas

Been by several including Oasis and Lily in Garland, as well as Comfort in Greenville, still locked up. What gives?
Is Comfort the spa by Home Depot? Always got a good HE there.
Nothing is in Tyler, I have been checking too ugh.
Some of the SubAMPs are opening in DFW. But, there have been some delays in AMPs, including shuttering the NW Hwy AMPVille, before it could re-open.

No one is certain of anything. And, speculation abounds. Some say they're gone forever. Some say they'll re-open. Some say the business model is changing to AAMPs. But, until the doors open, it's anyone's guess.
Imassage is open in Tyler
Thanks all for the feedback, much appreciated.
BTW I posted the original question. I am not leaving all to chance, I am exploring and going on adventures, just a heads up a 45 minute ride from Greenville to I-30 Broadway/Belt Line exit, take that exit and turn right go to the traffic light at Albertsons/Bank of America, that is Rowlett Rd. just past the bank on the left is a strip center, small but fairly new on the west end of the strip is a generic massage sign. They are open and the massage is top shelf, if you are looking for HE you have found the place. Friendly fun sexy great asian milf, no 22 yr old beauty by any means, but sure blew my load. Great FUMA, and was very receptive to plenty of body rubbing on her from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imassage is that a happy ending?
Do not understand the question, as I indicated FUMA, and HE pretty obvious yes that means happy ending.
I was referring to Imassage in Tyler... someone said they were open ….
I am 1 out of 2 there
sorry no disrespect intended. have not ventured to the Tyler area, same drive time from my house I can be in the Garland/Mesquite area with multiple choices, in normal times.
Checked out that little spot in Gville yet? Off Terrell? DIY on trip one eluded to more on next trip. UNBELIEVABLE body.. Amy I want to say was the name. Built like a brick shithouse.. not typical Asian for sure. You?
Tumani - which one are you referring to?