URL / Website: -
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: 635 and Luna
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, Great massage, ACG, Mish Shower
Hair Length and Color: Dark and mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is tall for most of the current K Girls. Pretty face with nice rack and ass.
Recommendation: Yes
You never know at Sunflower. The booker won't tell you anything about the girl, you basically have to go in blind and hope what you read here applies to you as well...
She gives me some helpful information about the girls..
You never know at Sunflower. The booker won't tell you anything about the girl, you basically have to go in blind and hope what you read here applies to you as well... Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I do agree with your posts that there is not a lot of consistency with upcharges and other things at studios. But with that being said, do you fault the bookers for not wanting to explicitly state the services girls provide? With the current TX laws, I completely understand why they're hesitant to state services, upcharges, etc. I actually don't even like it when some of the studios will send me their rates when they confirm my appointments.

And in no way am I defending Sunflower because I refuse to go to the studios that do upcharges (i.e. Sunflower, Blossom-K, etc.). And I also don't know of the best solution for these upcharges to be communicated, but I just think it's kind of reckless to mention services via text. Way way too much liability there, but I could be completely ignorant about this kind of stuff.

I do get where you're coming from because these upcharges are becoming pervasive.
I agree with the risks you mention, but it is the lack of knowing and possible surprises that bother me. Makes me not want to try new things (such as Sharon, part of why I mever made an appointment) and makes TOFTT less appealing. Bookers should understand this.
Another encounter thread goes off the rail. And the same guys commenting as always. Isnt that suspicicios ?