The hobbyist reaching out to help newbies

I wanted to personally say thank you. I have encountered some newbies here recently and I have had experienced gentlemen offer to make contact with them to help guide them and so far seems to working. So I would like to say Thank you and it is great to see the community reaching to share there experience and guide others...This is a prime example of what makes this site awesome and despite differences of opinion and the wide variety of personalities we really are a close knit community and almost like an extended family to a point. I have seen several example of people reaching out to help others and think it should be acknowledged so we can have a better site and better interpersonal relationships..You guys are awesome...
Learn things, teach things, and have fun! That's what it's all about!
I think the majority of the people on here are some of the nicest people I have met in my life Riley, you being one of them

Group hug!

I think the majority of the people on here are some of the nicest people I have met in my life Riley, you being one of them

Group hug!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Who's Riley? Or is that supposed to be, really. Just curious.
Who's Riley? Or is that supposed to be, really. Just curious. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
Irish Vixen aka Riley
Who's Riley? Or is that supposed to be, really. Just curious. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
Irish Vixen aka Riley

aawww ......SNL...No I am one of those Bitches in SL's thread...LMAO....... .you are the sweet one....

Group hug!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
SnL & Irish Vixen, to me you're both terrific. As soon as I collect a few more aluminum cans, I'm making a road trip!
Hey, that damn frog stole my group hug picture lol

helping each other is what keeps us safe & sane!
Careful TT Irish & SNL can put you on the injured and disabled list! Just saying......
helping each other is what keeps us safe & sane! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I call it aiding and abetting. Makes it much more enticing.
It works both ways. I met a gal who was very new to providing. I was like her 2nd or 3rd guy. I gave her some info. Pointed her to this site. Hopefully, she will take some of it to heart.
It works both ways. I met a gal who was very new to providing. I was like her 2nd or 3rd guy. I gave her some info. Pointed her to this site. Hopefully, she will take some of it to heart. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

There is definitely a sense of community here, like all boards, we have our issues and troubles and share of drama, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else
A special thanks to those who have given their advice, especially for me personally...You know who you are