What Part of PRIVATE do people NOT understand??

I usually don't come on here and throw tantrums. Well, every now and then, but I am upset and this seems to be the only way I can convey THIS:

MY # AND SPECIFIC INFORMATION IS PRIVATE FOR A REASON! I DO NOT POST MY # FOR MANY REASONS. I NEED MY PRIVACY. I would NEVER give out someone's personal information without their permission.

Ladies, if you need a vouch, I am more than willing and happy to help, but please email or pm.

Rant over

Thank you and have a blessed day
Sorry that is happening, as I know how important privacy is for you.

Definitely worth a RANT!
Thank you. This isn't directed at any specific person. It has just been happening a lot lately.

But, it does help that I got to meet The Most Interesting Man of ECCIE recently! Hands Down!!
Thank you. This isn't directed at any specific person. It has just been happening a lot lately.

But, it does help that I got to meet The Most Interesting Man of ECCIE recently! Hands Down!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
REALLY? Do tell!
But, it does help that I got to meet The Most Interesting Man of ECCIE recently! Hands Down!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Stay thirsty, my friends.

I can't tell ya, but he saved my life from a giant spider!
I can't tell ya, but he saved my life from a giant spider! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Scarlett, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are the third lady he has pulled the spider trick on this month...he brings them in with him!

IJS,

G
One time I saw a huge spider in my bedroom. Ran out, came back with a broom. Took a few deep breaths, charged the spider. Wacked it ten times. The thing was flat and regenerated like the terminator. Ran out of the room with the spider chasing after me. Don’t worry, I am still alive

Spiders are no joke!!! Who ever took my balls I would like them back please
Scarlett, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are the third lady he has pulled the spider trick on this month...he brings them in with him!

IJS,

G Originally Posted by Gentleman
Whatta ya gonna do? Forget about it.
If he was that smooth to bring the spider in...I think I might be even more impressed! Dunno how that would be possible though! Somehow I have managed to derail my own thread.

I don't always hang out with guys that slay monster spiders to save me, but when I do....

Stay thirsty my friends!
I like your latest hi def photos.

Off topic. I know.

IJS,

G Originally Posted by Gentleman
Blah-ha!!
I feel the same way, which is why I don't post my #. But when a guy gives u a list of names and numbers to contact for ref's... It's hard or girls to know/remember which girl wants a pm vs a call or text. So it's important for guys to know, if a girls # isn't posted in public.... Then she probably doesn't want it given out to anyone.
Even if most people are good, there are problems everywhere.

Malicious assholes
Good people who just don't know better
Those who know better, but make a mistake
Those who get their phone hacked, found by the wife, etc.
Accidental exposure of various kinds

Be careful with your information. Get a hobby only phone. Don't give out dangerous information unnecessarily.

Be doubly careful with information on others.