BP / Videos / "Reviewed"

seems like some of the BP girls are getting smart and providing mini video clips in the add and some are stating "reviewed" in the title of their add on in the body. does that make any of you guys feel better about their legitimacy and are you more apt to call?

how do you eccie ladys feel about this?
I personaly also advertise on bp with a video ad. I screen the clients very well, and my video peaks interest because it proves im real. I love it
If the review comes from a well establish reviewer...yes.
I think BP is a good place for a hobbyist to start the search. Then I do my research.
I think it's good, but I need to know the review is solid.. sometimes the ads say "reviewed", and you don't get a link or anything, just their word.. I have told exactly one BP girl my name, and told exactly zero BP girls that I am on this site..
I personaly also advertise on bp with a video ad. I screen the clients very well, and my video peaks interest because it proves im real. I love it Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
kaitlyn,

I have seen your add, and your doubles partner as well. I like!
I personaly also advertise on bp with a video ad. I screen the clients very well, and my video peaks interest because it proves im real. I love it Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
It does what?
kaitlyn,

I have seen your add, and your doubles partner as well. I like! Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
I'm available all day today
Kaitlyn, darling you are everywhere! You really are a hot sex machine!
kaitlyn,

I have seen your add, and your doubles partner as well. I like! Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Yea, she's Bad AF, Dude. Sexxy!