AMP vs IND provider

First time to Dallas for the hobby. I am sure there is a different but which is better and why?. Will be in town Thursday. Looking g for some special
Thats for you to decide.

AMP Pro's:
You get kind of a massage
You get a shower
It's 200 bucks (cheaper than most higher end gals)
The ladies are usually ok-good looking
Most allow MSOG these days

AMP Con's:
Most barely speak english
It's super mechanical
The room is always cold as fuck (especially after the shower)
You can call the amp, ask for a line up, get told theres 20 girls working and you get there and it's 2 50 year old women available

Indipendant Pro:
Usually a better location than AMP
You can fucking talk to them and they will do what you want
Easier to get along with
Better experience most of the time (in my book anyway)
You can pick and choose your lady
You know EXACTLY what she looks like, she she will do and what she wont going into it

Con's:
She may cost a few bucks more
You know EXACTLY what she looks like, she she will do and what she wont going into it Originally Posted by hulkmodengage
Ha!
Ha! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
You do!
Fuck the showcase, look up recent reviews with pics
This is an apples to oranges comparison.

AMP's = easy to schedule, you may get lucky and find a very, very hot provider, not always as mechanical you you may think, $200 for one stop shopping

Indy = unlimited options, screening, scheduling, YMWV on IOP and service at much higher price point. Need to schedule in advance. Speaking english may or may not enhance your experience.

It boils down to personal preference.
  • BLM69
  • 01-25-2017, 02:38 PM
Fuck the showcase, look up recent reviews with pics Originally Posted by hulkmodengage
This is so true! Nothing beats ros recent session pics, no angle pics, no glamour pics and no old pics.
Amps are just a lot easier... and communication is not that difficult in fact a lot of them speak very good English
I'm always a short notice appointment setter, so indies are hard for me. I don't like scheduling appointments. " I think I'll be horny on Tuesday at 7pm" just doesn't work. I prefer, fuck, the SO is out for two hours, or I can sneak out for two hours, and hit an amp. If you do your research, you can find a hottie for sure